What's new

Four security personnel shot dead by suspected militants in Quetta

Indians posting Pakistani NEWS ?
how about they post some news of nexlites, Assam Kashmir and other instead of posting which Pakistanies can easily.

in the past target killers doing similar acts in quetta were found to be afghan intelligence NDS officials.

Baluchistan government seems to be sleeping despite 3 major terror attack in their province. No change of attitude in that government.

Nailed it. I couldn't agree anymore. There's been no change of strategy nor security within that region. It's pathetic.

There's a high level of alert in the city .
All city is covered by fc . Signals are also jam in some specific areas so this was expected .

All education institutions have received threats , IT university also threats so they closed the bus services ,
pakturk schools received a coffin and a letter , another school found a bomb that was immediately cancelled .
There's a rumour that they've sent three terrorists in the city , one is woman 2 are boys .
I see it as a challenge from terrorists .

Nailed it. I couldn't agree anymore. There's been no change of strategy nor security within that region. It's pathetic.

Actually no !
FC and police , army have arrested many suspicious people in quetta , khuzdar , sibi, dera bugti.
Security is really on move . And more arrests are expected .

Pardon me for saying , once you do operation in punjab . These incidents will never happen again .

IS claims deadly attack on Pakistani security forces
QUETTA, Pakistan

The Islamic State group has claimed the killing of four members of Pakistani security forces who were shot dead by gunmen on a motorcycle in the southwestern city of Quetta.

The statement issued Sunday gave no further details about the attack, which took place the day before.

The IS affiliate in Pakistan has grown in recent months by attracting disgruntled Taliban militants and by partnering with a violent sectarian group that targets the country's Shiite minority. IS claimed an attack on a Sufi shrine earlier this month that killed more than 50 people.

Pakistan has stepped up security ahead of Shiite processions on Sunday and Monday to mourn Imam Hussein, the slain grandson of Prophet Muhammad.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/world/article116037383.html#storylink=cpy

Does anybody have any control over Quetta? Seems like attacks occure weekly. Already lost an entire batch of lawyers and police cadets still no real resolution to hunt the perpetrators.

the problem is mainly in punjab and lack of policing in all the country and lack of intelligence agencies

Lashkar e Jhangvi may have originated from Jhang as anti-Shia organisation but i I doubt its operating from Jhang. All anti state elements are found across the border in Afghanistan. Only solution is to bomb them in their own turf and teach Afghanis a lesson they will never forget. Increase support for Afghan taliban so they can never live in peace as long as they support terrorists. tit for tat

https://defence.pk/threads/shafiq-mengal-state-sponsored-group-went-rouge-and-became-lej-a.461986/

Lashkar e Jhangvi may have originated from Jhang as anti-Shia organisation but i I doubt its operating from Jhang. All anti state elements are found across the border in Afghanistan. Only solution is to bomb them in their own turf and teach Afghanis a lesson they will never forget. Increase support for Afghan taliban so they can never live in peace as long as they support terrorists. tit for tat
It is not about being OPs center but the breeding ground of idealogy, recruiting and hideouts.

Back
Top Bottom