What's new

Four people develop Bell's Palsy in Pfizer and BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine trial as allergic reaction; UK regulator reacts

I found that recently as well, to their credit they are a lot more organised than the Indian trolls, don't know if this being observed by mods etc. I don't think any action has been taken.

You Americans and Brits are doing a good job of trolling on PDF. That is probably why the mods aren't taking action against Chinese members.

Privileged angry men. Walking around tall lecturing others what they should and shouldn't do.
And not a single dog eating 20 cent faggot had the temerity to post it :lol: :lol:

The best friend of the USA and Britain had to join the party. Indians, Americans and Brits all ganging up on PDF against Chinese members. Surprise, surprise...

Last edited:
I guess you were so fascinated by the images you missed the important bit in your OP.

But this rate of occurrence is no different to how often it would be expected to happen in a random population - in the UK there are around 20 to 30 cases per 100,000 people per year..

....and it’s a temporary condition ..so I guess no video conferencing for a week...

Stop being angry and agitated. This is hardly something to ignore. Some vaccine developments were halted initially because the results were discouraging. Don't downplay the allergic reactions. We simply don't know what the long term consequences will be. That is the simple truth. There are always side effects.

No, there is no point at all.
Only those who care national prestige more than human lives and livelihoods think this is something about points.

I only feel sad, when hundreds of thousands of Americans died because of bad political system and government.

On the other side, from a positive point of view, it will benefit Americans for long term, to rethink about US corrupted capitalism, crony political system, degenerate culture and fallen society.

The sign is so obvious that US society is sick, but no one dare to challenge US No. 1 slogan, until Trump elected.

Trump did many things wrong, but at least he knew US elites are corrupted, greedy, dumped the DEPLORABLES.

For a country which lack of self-criticism doomed to fail.

Did self criticism save 1.5 million people from dying due to pollution related illness every year? Or, 600,000 each year from being over worked to death? Infanticide...

Sure China is perfect the rest of the world is flawed. Please keep your perfect governance to yourself..

Did self criticism save 1.5 million people from dying due to pollution related illness every year? Or, 600,000 each year from being over worked to death? Infanticide...

Sure China is perfect the rest of the world is flawed. Please keep your perfect governance to yourself..
I am sure we will be better day by day.

Don't forget Opium War and Atlantic slave trade. The British empire and successor US empire won't be so prosper without those looting.

I think the rest of the world should had been better place without those looting as well.

When you criticize others, please take a look at your own history.

Stop being angry and agitated. This is hardly something to ignore. Some vaccine developments were halted initially because the results were discouraging. Don't downplay the allergic reactions. We simply don't know what the long term consequences will be. That is the simple truth. There are always side effects.

Of course there are always side effects with all vaccines. Flu, influenza , tetanus etc mRNA vaccine isn't unique in causing severe allergies in some people..feel free to research the topic. In all cases so far.. brief treatment has led to full recovery.

But for those that aren't sure they can opt for alternatives or refuse the vaccine.

i personally know more than 8 people out of which 3 are from immediate family (first cousins) who are in medical profession and have gotten the vaccine, i will report if God forbid there are any adverse effects

Back
Top Bottom