What's new

Four killed in Handwara - Kashmir

rezangahir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Srinagar, September 03: Four terrorists were killed in Handwara encounter and one Army Jawan martyred in the Kupwara district of Jammu and Kashmir.

In the 12 hour encounter, four terrorists were shot by the security forces, apart from Handwara Police and SOG, 6 RR and 9 para contingents are part of the operation.

Pertinent to mention here that this was the second encounter in less than 24 hours in North Kashmir.

A soldier and a Hizbul Mujahideen militant were killed in a gun battle on Wednesday in a village in Jammu and Kashmir’s Baramulla district. The militant was later identified as Riyaz Ahmed, a resident of Sopore, officials said.

Handwara encounter over, 4 terrorists killed - U4UVoice

RIP to the martyred soldier .
images

Better yet, follow Pak's Zarb-e-Azb policy. Tell civilians to exit from so and so place and give them certain time frame. After that, blow it all to dust.

If they did that, all Kashmiris would be "IDP's" in Karnataka & TN and there would not be any "Kashmir" problem.......

Last edited:
If they did that, all Kashmiris would be "IDP's" in Karnataka & TN and there would be any "Kashmir" problem.......

Well Pak has set precedent for it.. And I think all BJP is waiting for is the majority in the RS to implement a uniform civil code and remove article 370. It's the perfect time. Nobody gives a rat's *** about Kashmir and Pak and China are setting great precedent by Zarb-e-azb, CPEC and SCS stuff.
There's not a single shit anyone can do..

A hero is born, albeit at a great price to his dear ones.

Four religious scum died, albeit at no price whatsoever to their handlers or to humanity.

RIP to freedom fighters. Your sacrifice will not go waste.
Fake encounters can not break the will and morale of Kashmiris.

RIP to brainwashed fools. Your sacrifice will not go waste as it contributes to Darwin's theory.
Fake encounters can not break the will and morale of Kashmiris.

So you still haven't taken comprehension lessons that I recommended? A fake encounter in which an Indian soldier died? Are you guys this thick?

I wonder what will be the response of Pakistani member when an terrorist is killed in Pakistan and Indians here start saying RIP freedom fighters!

Back
Top Bottom