targeted killing in the Munir Mengal Road
area on Thursday.
Assailants opened fire on a police mobile,
killing two policemen on the spot and
injuring two others before fleeing on
motorbike, police said.
The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed the
attack in an email sent to journalists.

failed suicide bomber earlier today and now this, not good.

RIP to the dead.

We need to shoot every terrorist dead in sight immediately after it is known he is a terrorist. NAP has made no rea difference though there have been thousands of arrests on suspicion of terrorism of several people. I am saddened by the situation in Pakistan.

We need to hunt these pigs down and shoot them all. NAP will never be able to succeed unless its main points, which stands on the shoulders of the govt are completed which are taking action against all these groups and madarases and of course bringing reforms in FATA so that the insurgency can never rise again. The spot light is on the govt and currently they have been undergoing stage freight which they need to shake off and take action... We stop all these terror producing brainwashing factories and we just dealt a huge blow to insurgency in Pakistan...

As for the baloch liberation terrorists.. They will rear their heads which will be shot down and with development in balochistan this saga too will find its end but the govt needs to be serious here.

This is what happens when terrorists realize that they are dying. We saw this with LTTE as well; they will do a desperate series of constant attacks in order to 'solidify' themselves as still being relevant and to instill a persistent feeling of fear. These signs mean that Operation Zarb e Azb is working.

You want to know where the suspects are... Don't look far they are holed up in Khrotabad and the refugee camps of Pishin and Zhob...

We need to shoot every terrorist dead in sight immediately after it is known he is a terrorist. NAP has made no rea difference though there have been thousands of arrests on suspicion of terrorism of several people. I am saddened by the situation in Pakistan.
We ?Damn I thought you were lucknowi buy the way RIP

We ?Damn I thought you were lucknowi buy the way RIP
We have a solid link with Pakistan and what goes on there as it is our country. Lucknowi is my ethnic group. Fanaticism is against our beliefs and we Firangi Mahalis have stood against it forever. We do not believe in the use of violence for any goal let alone killing Pakistani policemen or armed forces who will be the sword against India in the future. Being Lucknowi does not mean that I do not for the sake of the merger between Lucknow and Pakistan keep a sound knowledge of what goes on in our country-our adopted country.

We have a solid link with Pakistan and what goes on there as it is our country. Lucknowi is my ethnic group. Fanaticism is against our beliefs and we Firangi Mahalis have stood against it forever. We do not believe in the use of violence for any goal let alone killing Pakistani policemen or armed forces who will be the sword against India in the future. Being Lucknowi does not mean that I do not for the sake of the merger between Lucknow and Pakistan keep a sound knowledge of what goes on in our country-our adopted country.
Guess what Firangi Mahal and most of the Firangi Mahlis are still in india ! so basically u are traitor of India, Pakistan and firangi mahal as well !

Another attack in Zhob today. I mean I sometimes feel hopeless. How can we liberate Kashmir or Lucknow when such maniacs live amongst us who are ready to blow themselves up and think this is their ticket to paradise. We need a very severe policy against terrorism.

Terrorism may have fallen in 2015 but its growing as a threat in 2016. This January has seen attacks almost daily against our people. I don't think NAP is succeeding.

Guess what Firangi Mahal and most of the Firangi Mahlis are still in india ! so basically u are traitor of India, Pakistan and firangi mahal as well !
I proudly call myself a traitor. My grandfather stood for Pakistan and he is my icon. He was liberal, peaceful yet supported the core ideals of Pakistan. He wasn't invited to Karachi by anyone yet stayed on in Lucknow and vouched for our merger with Pakistan.

There is nothing India can do to make us forget us Muslims common past and common heritage if not common relations. We are one body and India has constantly treated us as a liability rather than as an asset. Any muslim can be framed on false charges of terror. If we are traitors we are proud to be so.

Another attack in Zhob today. I mean I sometimes feel hopeless. How can we liberate Kashmir or Lucknow when such maniacs live amongst us who are ready to blow themselves up and think this is their ticket to paradise. We need a very severe policy against terrorism.

Terrorism may have fallen in 2015 but its growing as a threat in 2016. This January has seen attacks almost daily against our people. I don't think NAP is succeeding.

I proudly call myself a traitor. My grandfather stood for Pakistan and he is my icon. He was liberal, peaceful yet supported the core ideals of Pakistan. He wasn't invited to Karachi by anyone yet stayed on in Lucknow and vouched for our merger with Pakistan.

There is nothing India can do to make us forget us Muslims common past and common heritage if not common relations. We are one body and India has constantly treated us as a liability rather than as an asset. Any muslim can be framed on false charges of terror. If we are traitors we are proud to be so.
so u want merger of lucknow with Pakistan !!

Back
Top Bottom