What's new

Former PM Imran Khan's interview with Sami Ibrahim

IK is biggest fitna and traitor. Doing propaganda from Peshawar. Worst is yet to come. Ibrat ka nashna banayien gy.

mujhe toh Messiah sirf Mian Nawaz nazar atta hai jo IK ko khatam kar akta hai! agar tattun may pani wapis agaya hai toh wapis ajana chayeh hazrat ko ab!

So you think IK is right to suggest it can break into three further parts.
KP will go to Afghanistan and ISIS-K, Kashmir will be invaded by India, Sindh will declare independence, Punjab will join Indian Punjab. Balochistan will become the next Syria. So yes, three pieces is being very generous.

Becharoun ky bas jawab mein Nawaz Sharif hi reh jata. ussi k pechay chuptay rehto ho.

IK Peshawar mein kyun betha hai, ye batao? Ab jitna Peshawar mein raha hai shyd pori zindagi itna zada na raha ho.

IK is from Mianwali
Spends life in Lahore and London
Makes home in Islamabad
Runs to Peshawar to get PTI KPK govt protection. IK Darpook.
yaar woh london may chupna tohra mehanga puur jata hai aur optics bhi achay nai lagtay keh baat azadi ki karo aur bhago london may!

app toh samjhe dar hain app toh samjhe jain gey!

KP will go to Afghanistan and ISIS-K, Kashmir will be invaded by India, Sindh will declare independence, Punjab will join Indian Punjab. Balochistan will become the next Syria. So yes, three pieces is being very generous.
thats the plan! i wonder where will Dhas go!

Ask yourself honestly. Is he not right in everything he has said during the interview ? He’s given his analysis of the situation which is on point with what many who understand the situation Pakistan finds itself in at present.
He's certainly wrong about India celebrating his ouster. Didn't see any such celebration - may be he's misled by some TV channels doing their usual berserk routines.

He knows he's making it up, his supporters know he's making it up but all know it works better than whatever the true problems are.

It's not just Imran; if and when Zardari or Sharief or Bajwa get into trouble they also have their standard anti India rant.

He's certainly wrong about India celebrating his ouster. Didn't see any such celebration - may be he's misled by some TV channels doing their usual berserk routines.

He knows he's making it up, his supporters know he's making it up but all know it works better than whatever the true problems are.

It's not just Imran; if and when Zardari or Sharief or Bajwa get into trouble they also have their standard anti India rant.
We are discussing Pakistan - kindly buzz off and stop making every Pakistani thread about “India”.

This thread is about Pakistan!

The only thing I am seeing is IK digging his grave with each passing day. It is advisable that he should think before he talks.
With all the Muzahimat Maryam Nawaz did she was digging her own grave? Now IK is doing the same and he's getting flak for it? Tsk tsk...

Jemima utha ly gi karcha.

His kids are also there.

Itna badqismat hai, apna ghar kuch faslay per lekin ja nahi sakta. I feel sad for him. Lekin itna bara darpook nikla ga IK mujhe nahi pata tha.
yaar app toh buhut hushyaar maloom hotay hain app ko toh sab maloom hai! kamal hai! itna badqismat hai keh biwi ka janaza nai purhnay aa paya! aur itna manhos hai maa ko daffun karnay nai aa paya!!

waqai badqismat hain!

IK is biggest fitna and traitor. Doing propaganda from Peshawar. Worst is yet to come. Ibrat ka nashna banayien gy.
Nawaz is biggest fitna and traitor. Doing propaganda from London. Worst is yet to come. Ibrat ka nashna banayien gy.

Are you still a "student" of politics after so many decades as Patwari? 🤣
Integrity which folks in "pindi" lack, no matter how much pride they take in their core values.
You obviously can't comprehend because you have a certain agenda, which is to paint him as "gone mad" and discredit him. Although history clearly tells us that establishment is retarded and have made some big blunders.

So easy to regime change in Pakistan. The Yankees have been talking about regime change in Venezuela for years and not been successful. Meanwhile nuclear power Pakistan got regime changed in a couple of months. This is the "aukat" of your country. Lakh di lanat.
It’s not into three parts that Pakistan will be destroyed but in subatomic parts. The Higgs boson will be found with 100% confidence.

He is actually right, this establishment is either too stupid or compromised. The same warnings were given before 71 and they didn't listen, then had to leave 70K underwears in bengal. Now those who care about Pakistan and have a vision are giving same warnings. Does this establishment only want punjab? Or do they want to go back to their hindu forefathers?? I could never imagine our own establishment will become the enemy of the state.

If establishment will give the government to PTI, establishment is the binding force for nation, If establishment does not stop colation parteners from joining oppsition, establishment is deviding the country into three parts??

Jemima utha ly gi karcha.

His kids are also there.

Itna badqismat hai, apna ghar kuch faslay per lekin ja nahi sakta. I feel sad for him. Lekin itna bara darpook nikla ga IK mujhe nahi pata tha.
Nawaz itna badqismat hai:

Na baap k janaze pr.
Na biwi k janaze pr.

Aulad bi manhoos:

Maa k janaze ko parcel kr dia.

LMAO Sherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

@RescueRanger is paid worker of PTI. This forum is mostly paid workers of PTI and PTIians are free to say anything here and others are banned for minor things. So don't take them seriously. IK is out of options so he is trying to stay relevant somehow. IK is history now,
Tu jo N league k tattay muft me moun me le raha hai wo sai hai?

@RescueRanger is paid worker of PTI. This forum is mostly paid workers of PTI and PTIians are free to say anything here and others are banned for minor things. So don't take them seriously. IK is out of options so he is trying to stay relevant somehow. IK is history now,
Atleast my leader has some morals. Meanwhile every PMLN media cell troll wishing MNS says those magical words to them:

1654149081582.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom