What's new

Former PM Imran Khan's interview with Sami Ibrahim

Many suggest he has gone mad, talking from dropping an atom bomb to its disintegration.

So you think IK is right to suggest it can break into three further parts.
You obviously can't comprehend because you have a certain agenda, which is to paint him as "gone mad" and discredit him. Although history clearly tells us that establishment is retarded and have made some big blunders.

He is actually right, this establishment is either too stupid or compromised. The same warnings were given before 71 and they didn't listen, then had to leave 70K underwears in bengal. Now those who care about Pakistan and have a vision are giving same warnings. Does this establishment only want punjab? Or do they want to go back to their hindu forefathers?? I could never imagine our own establishment will become the enemy of the state.

Anyone before Imran who talked about the disintegration of Pakistan was either made a missing person or exiled.
Anyone before Imran Khan who has won the world cup, made 3 cancer hospitals and one university for the poor, struggled 25 years in politics, saved Pakistan from default and bankruptcy as PM? 😉

Since the loss of power a few weeks ago, Imran has been making different attempts to rattle the Establishment. In today's interview on Bol News, he may have crossed the RUBICON.
Imran asserted if the Establishment does not reconsider its current strategy Pakistan will disintegrate into three parts and they will be destroyed.

The complete interview on Bol is here.

Yeah throw him in just because he is laying bare the whole roadmap of PDM.
Wah bai wah!

Although history clearly tells us that establishment is retarded and have made some big blunders.
I agree with that, have always been a strong critic of their policies.
You obviously can't comprehend because you have a certain agenda
Many suggest IK was installed on an agenda that went wrong.

yes indeed or i think its a case of a spell gone wrong

i am shocked at rona dhona and totally graceless attitude being shown, totally shocking

PTI had a golden chance to paly right and sweep next elections but the way khan is throwing shit at each and everyone is not going to help him

whole world, all institutions, and basically anybody and everybody who doesn't support him is worthy of some kind of attack

I guess he really misses being PM

Khan knows he is not coming back... Establishment has been given clear instructions never to let him in.. if that was the case why would they throw him out now.. the writing is on the wall.. he is doing what he knows is his only chance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom