What's new

Former heroes of Pakistan have become terrorists

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1- Mast gul , once celebrated commander of hizbul mujahideen kashmir....is now attacking FC gaurds on iranian counsalate and has claimed responsibility for kohat attacks.
2- Asmatullah shaheen bhittani, fought in kashmir from plateform of harkut ul mujahideen.
3- Omar khalid khorasani was a mujahid of kashmir insurgency.
4- Asmatuallah mauwiya, was commander of jaish e mohammad, is now head of punjabi taliban.
4- Adnan rasheed, once a proud son of PAF, is now a celebrity of TTP.
The list must be long but my knowledge is limited. Pakistani people think that TTP is funded by RAW. But look at the above mentioned personalities, once they were on ISI agenda for kashmir jihad...and now have switched their loyalties to RAW,india?...am i missing some thing?

1- Mast gul , once celebrated commander of hizbul mujahideen kashmir....is now attacking FC gaurds on iranian counsalate and has claimed responsibility for kohat attacks.
2- Asmatullah shaheen bhittani, fought in kashmir from plateform of harkut ul mujahideen.
4- Asmatuallah mauwiya, was commander of jaish e mohammad, is now head of punjabi taliban.
The list must be long but my knowledge is limited. Pakistani people think that TTP is funded by RAW. But look at the above mentioned personalities, once they were on ISI agenda for kashmir jihad...and now have switched their loyalties to RAW,india?...am i missing some thing?

Pet dogs have gone out of control. There are rumours that the bulk of the TTP consists of cadres from the above mentioned anti India organisations, plus the anti Shia groups.

8eea64e0563590b07a4d93537eb2851f.png

They were "heroes" and "celebrities" when our idiotic establishment was deluded enough into believing that training and arming militants was the best decision towards confronting India.
RAW agents? Hmm... perhaps they're actually DOUBLE Agents?

Proud my ***!

He was a junior technician and dismissed from PAF because of suspicious activities.
Most likely an failed attempt to plant a spy.
The former junior technician of Pakistan Air Force, Rashid is a resident of Chota Lahor area of Swabi district.

Bannu Jail absconder shown with Taliban in a video footage - DAWN.COM
The one of the senior-most commanders of TTP, Adnan Rashid, also performed his duties in Pakistan’s military as was the employee of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) but dismissed from the departments due to his suspicious activities and militancy links.

TTP commander Adnan Rashid killed in PAF airstrikes on NWA Mir Ali attack | The News Tribe

Fitting that he was killed by a PAF airstrike!

but my knowledge is limited

I agree. Do a little research before making any such claims and trying to disrepute our armed forces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom