What's new

Former first lady may be arrested in next few days: Report

Tosha khana did not stick?

The objective of PDM malignment is to say ‘hum to chor hai magar PTI walay bhi chor hai’. We all in the same boat. So you have to elect us because we are the experienced chors.

View attachment 860259
An Islamabad-based senior journalist known for his anti-establishment stories claimed that former prime minister Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi may be arrested in the next few days.

Azaz Syed claimed that (authorities) have started encircling the former first lady.

Bushra Bibi has been in a tight spot for over a week now after alleged audio of her was leaked in which she was ‘instructing’ Khan’s focal person for Digital Media Dr. Arslan Khalid to make a statement against Khan’s opponents and run a campaign to ‘prove them, traitors’.

Earlier, Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb on Friday said the patriotic people were regarded as traitors in line with the vision of Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi.

The minister, in a tweet, said attempts were made to link the patriotism of the people with sedition for saving Imran and her wife’s corruption.

She said both Imran Khan and her wife had a consensus on Usman Buzdar as Chief Minister Punjab, who ultimately became a tool of their corruption.

“Accusations, apologies, and explanations are the leftovers of Imran Khan’s politics,” she said, terming the “foreign funding” to the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf “undeniable” evidence of his crimes.

Also, the Lahore High Court (LHC) on Thursday ordered Ahmad Mujtaba, brother of former prime minister Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi, to join the Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) Punjab inquiry into the alleged occupation of government land.

The provincial apex court also turned down a plea for suspending a summons requiring Ahmad Mujtaba to appear before ACE Punjab.

However, the court stopped ACE Punjab from taking coercive measures till the completion of the inquiry and directed Ahmad Mujtaba to appear before the investigation team on July 13.

Justice Muhammad Shan Gul disposed of a petition filed by Ahmad Mujtaba challenging summons by ACE Punjab.

The petitioner’s counsel argued before the court that his client never remained a public office holder neither involved in any fraud.

However, ACE Punjab has summoned his client for an investigation into the alleged occupation of government land. He pleaded with the court to set aside the summons.

Mujtaba is accused of occupying the government land in Depalpur besides being accused of illegally leasing the government market’s land and seizing the state land through the chairman of the market.
Try it and you will see what happens after that.

New low for imported beghairat regime and neutrals.
Everyday they find new ways to drop to new lows.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

How will they identify her? They can put a dummy candidate inside the veil

Jokes apart, it will be a bad step.

1. Victimisation of political opponents is never a good thing, whoever be the perpetrator
2. She seems to be a very pious religious and spiritual leader as well and harming her may bring bad luck to the country.

Regards

I don't know about the identification part the of a niqaabi.... I guess it could be authenticated the same way over 80% of the Sunnah/Hadith was a result of the Wife of the Prophet who were all Niqaabis.... If you think Niqab is a disqualification.... I guess so.... Or else the whole religion could be in shaky grounds due to this...

Isn't she a bit of an occultist and into all sorts of jadoo tona etc ?

@Clutch

The Holy Prophet (pbuh), his wives and his companions were blessed individuals whose integrity and truthfulness we neednt doubt. But we are dealing with ordinary mortals here. What if IK was to pass off an impostor as Bushra Bibi? The poor lady gets jail and the Peerni walks scot free.

Having said that, I understand that Bushra Bibi is a true Peerni and it is not quite likely that she will resort to such base tricks, But the possibility exists.

Regards

I'm a PTI supporter and I do hope they arrest pinky, she's one of the reasons why Imran Khan spent past 4 years twerking Infront of barelvi mullahs

actually it will dent pmln further so yeah go ahead lol

@Clutch

The Holy Prophet (pbuh), his wives and his companions were blessed individuals whose integrity and truthfulness we neednt doubt. But we are dealing with ordinary mortals here. What if IK was to pass off an impostor as Bushra Bibi? The poor lady gets jail and the Peerni walks scot free.

Having said that, I understand that Bushra Bibi is a true Peerni and it is not quite likely that she will resort to such base tricks, But the possibility exists.

Regards
Yes of course. I am not talking from a religious perspective. I was just talking from the so-called impracticable of a dress that someone else was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom