What's new

Former CCTV host says China should apologise to world for coronavirus ‘mess’

Haha, whatever you say, no one is more eligible to speak for Chinese than you do, hats off to you.

I've met people from Vietnam and Philippines that readily accept they eat dog meat. No idea why the Chinese like to cover up everything - even when the truth is so obvious.

I've met people from Vietnam and Philippines that readily accept they eat dog meat. No idea why the Chinese like to cover up everything - even when the truth is so obvious.
Some do, let ethnic Korean living in northeast China and people in the far south in Guangdong and Guangxi, I m Chinese from Bejing , I don't eat dog meat, why I have to lie and say I do? just to please you?

Some do, let ethnic Korean living in northeast China and people in the far south in Guangdong and Guangxi, I m Chinese from Bejing , I don't eat dog meat, why I have to lie and say I do? just to please you?

You may not, but many Chinese people do. So just because you don't eat dog meat it does not mean no one in China eats dog meat.

You may not, but many Chinese people do. So just because you don't eat dog meat it does not mean no one in China eats dog meat.
Check that video, I never said no one eats, in north east Korean region in north east and far south region Guangdong and Guangxi some people do, and they are being despise by the general public in China.

China should also demand an apology from countries that are so poor in epidemic prevention that they cannot stop the spread of the virus even though they have long known the existence of a new virus.

There are actually tens of thousands of infected people in many countries even though they only have reported hundreds of cases, and they are fully aware of the nucleotide sequence of the virus and the symptoms of the infected person. These are the experiences that China has shared with the world for a long time.

However, their epidemic prevention measures are so poor that China has to make great efforts to prevent imported cases from overseas, affecting the return to work and school. Their authorities' neglect/deliberately playing down the harm of the new virus are also irresponsible to their own people. I think everyone knows what I mean. Some countries has known for months that COVID-19 is far more dangerous than seasonal flu, but their authorities still deceive the public that it is not much different from the flu.

It took only two months for China to find the first patient and sequence the new virus. How many other countries can make it? How many infectious diseases in history have killed thousands of people before the local government discovered the existence of new pathogens and actively began to prevent the spread of the virus?

Even if there are delays in the early stages of the disease, China is generally doing the best in the world. Incompetence is a worse sin than concealment.

Oh I forget to mention that some countries seem both incompetent and they have tried to conceal cases. For example, some superpowers did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom