What's new

Formal Offer for J-31 and also presention on J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
J10B has still been offered, but considering the very generous terms for J31, they will probably skip J10 and go on to J31 part of the presentation was the way J31 kicked the shit out SU30.

One J31 took out numerous SU30 in BVR in simulated combat.
Any news on J-11's ?

Not only Pakk but even big powers shall not be able to replace their entire fleets of 4 th & 4.5th gen Jets entirely for long period of time. So Pak can't entirely go for only J31 rather we may have mix of 4th, 4.5th gen & 5th gen fighters. So if Pak may still go for J10b fighter jet with AESA radars. Further PN is in desperate need of long range fighter jets like J16 or J15 though in limited numbers to maintain some sort of deep naval strike capability which we can't achieve by our current Mirrage V fighter bombers.
I agree we need large numbers of F-16 and J-10 B and JF-17 than we can focus on J-31 although I prefer J-20

I doubt that!!!
surprises r waiting 4 u

I agree we need large numbers of F-16 and J-10 B and JF-17 than we can focus on J-31 although I prefer J-20
hi o bhai g ab jaan chor dein in f16s ki
apni cheez apni he hotee hai .
thora sa masla ho jai tou minatein krnee prtee hein uncle SAM ki

they also presented the detail production process of J10 aircraft

Like money is not an issue, are you gonna cut pilot flight hours for the next 10 years to afford it?

J-10 B get them ... J-31 wont be coming till 2022 2024

J-17 Block III will come after We get 50 Block II.... and it's not even ready yet...

Chinese 5th generation jets are hardly as potent as 3.5 generation Plane. Their so called hyped J 15 carries only 2 ton load which is half of the Mirage IV pakistan has. So buy the jets from any good source.
and your F***KN PAK FA is a beast which is not in any where near the FC31
still testing....plz wait for another 15 years

Chinese 5th generation jets are hardly as potent as 3.5 generation Plane. Their so called hyped J 15 carries only 2 ton load which is half of the Mirage IV pakistan has. So buy the jets from any good source.
Yes that is your Air Force is scared of them you need to get your facts right

J-10 B get them ... J-31 wont be coming till 2022 2024

J-17 Block III will come after We get 50 Block II.... and it's not even ready yet...

sir would u plz tell us what benefit j10 will give us right now

and your F***KN PAK FA is a beast which is not in any where near the FC31
still testing....plz wait for another 15 years

Ohhhh!!!!!!! i did not know that. I can predict the source of your your deep insight in fighter plane technology.

Hi,

Welcome to the board----. Sir----please do some more research on the specs before you make a fool of yourself---and please use some common sense as well.

sir would u plz tell us what benefit j10 will give us right now

Almost the same Benefit F-16's are giving JF-17 is gonna replace F-7 and Mirages which are falling from skies... what other jet we have to counter our Neighbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom