What's new

Foreign tours: Bilawal claims he is only FM to have borne expenses out of his own pocket

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari claimed on Thursday he was the only FM to have borne expenses out of his own pocket for his foreign tours.

FM Bilawal responded to a question regarding his international travels by saying, "I do not burden the national exchequer with the expenses of my abroad visits and even if I do, it is my prerogative as a foreign minister. I am the only Foreign Minister of Pakistan who purchases his own ticket and pays his own hotel bill.”

Mr Bhutto-Zardari said, “Pakistan’s citizens, not I, had benefited from my travels overseas. While the majority of people presumably travel abroad to spend holidays, Pakistan was able to remove itself from the FATF’s "grey list" because to my efforts. Pakistan is currently in charge of the G77, a global grouping of developing nations, as a result of the economic advantages of the visits.

Mr Bhutto-Zardari said, “The inclusion of disaster relief on the COP27 agenda was a major accomplishment for all developing nations, including Pakistan. It has been urged that rather than helping the rich, international financial institutions should help the less developed nations”.

Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari claimed on Thursday he was the only FM to have borne expenses out of his own pocket for his foreign tours.

FM Bilawal responded to a question regarding his international travels by saying, "I do not burden the national exchequer with the expenses of my abroad visits and even if I do, it is my prerogative as a foreign minister. I am the only Foreign Minister of Pakistan who purchases his own ticket and pays his own hotel bill.”

Mr Bhutto-Zardari said, “Pakistan’s citizens, not I, had benefited from my travels overseas. While the majority of people presumably travel abroad to spend holidays, Pakistan was able to remove itself from the FATF’s "grey list" because to my efforts. Pakistan is currently in charge of the G77, a global grouping of developing nations, as a result of the economic advantages of the visits.

Mr Bhutto-Zardari said, “The inclusion of disaster relief on the COP27 agenda was a major accomplishment for all developing nations, including Pakistan. It has been urged that rather than helping the rich, international financial institutions should help the less developed nations”.

So we were removed from the FATF grey list of him? Come on man……

Oh yes that’s really good deed how about your ABBA Mr 10% who has been robbing Pakistan for many years , when you go to Sind they have farm houses all over the province and have all the luxuries including alcohol parlours..
Have you ever worked in your life Mr foreign Minister …
Btw your father can afford all your bills ..

So we were removed from the FATF grey list of him? Come on man……
Yes because he supports LGBTQ

Yeah he considers Pakistanis pocket as his own pocket. Is kanjar ny gay strip bars mai paisy kamaye hain jo apny pocket sy lga rha

fool can you please ask how this faujis favorite khusra earns his bread!

Of course he uses his own money, the money his dad looted from people of Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom