What's new

Foreign secret agents freely roaming country: Musharraf

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Foreign secret agents freely roaming country: Musharraf

ISLAMABAD: President All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) Pervez Musharraf said during his regime any sort of spy agencies were not allowed to function in Pakistan but today foreign secret agents were freely roaming in the country that also witness to the incompetent approach of the ruling government.

Addressing Pakistani community in Manchester on Thursday, former president Pervez Musharraf said that prevailing electricity crisis has been an open secret of the rulers’ ineligibility, added electricity supply was far greater comparing its demand during his regime in the country, while the ruling leadership of the country by restricting outstanding dues of electricity companies multiply electricity crisis for the consumers.

‘Being president of Pakistan, I never compromise on national integrity and sovereignty of country and keep ahead national interests of my people and country for any sort of decision making and never bow down before foreign pressure’, Musharraf claimed.

He said, ‘Whenever I go to Quaid-e-Azam mausoleum during my regime as President of Pakistan on December 25, I use to write in visitors book, what I get in this year and how I serve my countrymen’ as it was obligatory for me to be answerable to the soul of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Former President also said that during his regime nine drone strikes were made that caused few causalities, however during last three years’ approximately 150 drone attacks were being made annually in tribal areas of Pakistan that caused hundreds causalities but there is not anyone to voice against this brutality.

APML Chief said during his regime, the prices of the commodities were stable but today due to mounting inflation; everything has been beyond the reach of common men adding that foreign investors during his regime feel proud while investing in Pakistan.

APML Chief Coordinator Ch Shahbaz Bhatti, APML UK President Altaf Ahmed, and APML, UK General Secretary Afzal Sadiqqui were also present on the occasion.

ONLINE - International News Network

ISLAMABAD: President All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) Pervez Musharraf said during his regime any sort of spy agencies were not allowed to function in Pakistan ]

None really how amazing
Snicker ....

He said, ‘Whenever I go to Quaid-e-Azam mausoleum during my regime as President of Pakistan on December 25, I use to write in visitors book, what I get in this year and how I serve my countrymen’ as it was obligatory for me to be answerable to the soul of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

^^ this is how present leaders should follow , Musharaf not the best example yet his governance style was great. Hope he comes back in civies and face elections , this man does have admirers

& he is lying again,,, like his notorious lie "sab saay pehlay Pakistan"...

isnt he going to be arrested?
read it in news somewhere

Yes if he issue such open statements, than some dogs in Pakistan got to do dance to the tunes of their inidan masters.

& he is lying again,,, like his notorious lie "sab saay pehlay Pakistan"...

Why don't you believe that indians are roaming freely in Pakistan and even have Pakistani passports and NID cards?
Somehow, surprisingly Rehman Malik overlooks issuing NID and Passports.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom