What's new

"Foreign minister" is what pakistan urgently needs

Yeh but more than that both are educated.

NS should train Maryam as a good FM

pakistancelebrities-maryamnawaz.jpg

She has the charm :cheers:

pakistancelebrities-maryamnawaz.jpg

She has the charm :cheers:

People will admire her for her looks not for her professionalism thats what happened with Hina, every South Asian male was falling head over tails with her

People will admire her for her looks not for her professionalism thats what happened with Hina, every South Asian male was falling head over tails with her

so whats the problem atleast they will like our FM for some reason.

Whats the use of sending old goons who's intelligence as well as looks are NOT admired by anyone no matter how good FM they are.

No. :undecided:
I want @Spring Onion as the foreign minister. :

:pop: I don't have any political affiliations :P

Last edited by a moderator:
How about PML(N) loan Hina Rabbani Khar from PPP for this post ???

A win-win for PML , PPP and pakistan ......... :D

:lol: ehhh come on. seriously despite offending India will be able to get the deal through on many issues.

Foreign policy is a continuation of where your predecessors left, there won't be any major changes but a good person who is capable can do wonders in this regard.

And there will be major shifts in the foreign policies of both India and Pakistan after 2014 for good, I hope every thing goes fine between New Delhi and Islamabad :).

so whats the problem atleast they will like our FM for some reason.

Whats the use of sending old goons who's intelligence as well as looks are NOT admired by anyone no matter how good FM they are.
:pop: I don't have any political affiliations :P

we like other Pakistani women too....not for look...but sure, because of her work and guts........Marvi-Sirmed is one of them......i am great fan of her

As fellow Pakistani female journalists, I am sure you must be good friends with her?

She is toooooooooo senior to me. And she is not a journalist if we talk technically but anyway she has her own purposes, own opinion and she has right to think whatever she wants to.

Though am also member of the notorious organization she is beloved of :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom