What's new

for the first time ayatollah Khamenei has become head of Iran's security council held in Tehran

Aramagedon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Breaking-1-1024x576.jpg

It is the first time that the Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei has been directly present at Supreme Security Council meetings.

Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei is attending the urgent meeting currently being held at the Supreme National Security Сouncil over the assassination of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani as a result of the US air raid.

"The urgent meeting is being held to review the US attack on General Soleimani in Baghdad airport," said the spokesman of the Supreme National Security Council, Trend reports citing Eghtesad News.

On Jan. 3, Major General Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) - Quds Force was killed as a result of air strikes at Baghdad Airport.

The Pentagon claimed responsibility for the assassination of the Iranian general. The Pentagon said that Soleimani had "orchestrated" attacks on coalition bases in Iraq over the past few months and approved the "attacks" on the US embassy in Baghdad.

https://english.iswnews.com/9847/br...-council-meeting-attended-by-the-irans-leader

Meeting happen over 12 hours ago.

This is old news

This is the first time Ayatollah Khamenei is head of Iran's security council. But yes it happened around 15 hours ago.

I think in a bloody war Iran MUST flatten every occupier yankee base up to 2500 kms futher than us. Go to all out war against the terrorist occupier Yankees and just two days before war reveal nukes. Use all of our proxies and even get help from Russia & China. In addition Iran must hit i$rael very heavily something 500x worse than 33 days war. Raise tel aviv and haifa to the ground as leader said 6 years ago. Send fighters and our proxy forces directly to Quds and mobilize all Muslims around the world to annihilate israel.

Last edited:
i think war is close to be honest....

the Iranian response is going to be very heavy, with many American (and possibly Zionist) casualties...

i expect senior American officials/officers to be targeted in addition to the bloodbath that awaits American troops.

there is no way the US wont be able to respond....

the US and Iran are in an effective state of war right now... no American in the middle east is safe and vice versa

In 1987 when Iran was pathetically weak it still managed to wipe out 200+ marines sleeping in their barracks.

In 2003-2008 when Iran was still a small regional player. It managed to kill countless US soldiers with its RFP technology, with impunity.

So let’s not walk around thumping our chest that Iran can’t do this or can’t do that.

History has shown that Iran will strike US interests when it needs to.

Only a fool would underestimate his enemy.
This time the stroke will be harder.

No Yankee will left safe in Mena.

i think war is close to be honest....

the Iranian response is going to be very heavy, with many American (and possibly Zionist) casualties...

i expect senior American officials/officers to be targeted in addition to the bloodbath that awaits American troops.

there is no way the US wont be able to respond....

the US and Iran are in an effective state of war right now... no American in the middle east is safe and vice versa
Hurry up Iranian we are waiting
And praying for you
We wanna see the fate of Zionists

Back
Top Bottom