What's new

For China human rights abuses are its history

if you really against racial hatred at least show half of your indian flag

Hmm...I think one flag is nationality and the other one is location. Perhaps there should be a "race flag" option?

2007_China_BlackJails.jpg

This is a picture taken on the opposite side of the gate. What does it relate to human rights.

And for the other pictures, they do not really talk anything about the stories behind those pix when they were taken, your half country: india has all the world's massacres and atrocious violation of human rights down to core. Why you skip a much larger violation and focus on a smaller one by comparison!

This is a picture taken on the opposite side of the gate. What does it relate to human rights.

And for the other pictures, they do not really talk anything about the stories behind those pix when they were taken, your half country: india has all the world's massacres and atrocious violation of human rights down to core. Why you skip a much larger violation and forcus on a smaller one by comparison!

They are protesting

they can be anything other than protesting. where is india on the human rights violation map?

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

:mod:I have reported you on grounds of racial abuse!:mod:
How is that racial abuse when I am half japanese and now racially abusing you

i don't know why the thread starter is so angry. the article posted is so incoherent and pointless that there could be no avenue for discussion other than the background and motivation of the thread starter.

i don't know why the thread starter is so angry. the article posted is so incoherent and pointless that there could be no avenue for discussion other than the background and motivation of the thread starter.

Could be his genuine concern of human rights violations in China. I just googled "human rights violations in" and got the following..

11.jpg

who are you levelling your abuse at you sure know about that and the word "nutcase".

its amazing to see who is talking and reporting??Few days back,you were the guy who were posting images of poors and calling indians with names:lol:

now what happened?

its amazing to see who is talking and reporting??Few days back,you were the guy who were posting images of poors and calling indians with names:lol:

now what happened?

what are the names that I have called "indians"?

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Could be his genuine concern of human rights violations in China. I just googled "human rights violations in" and got the following..

11.jpg
exactly it is the largest picture of " human rights violation in india" that is omitted from all the discussions. why not start one on india - it's all brand new, not anything redundant!?

street+child+WCT+PhotoCNS.JPG

china-poverty_1115141c.jpg

yong-tsui_Sq4B6_16105.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

CHINA_Poors_(500_x_312).jpg

there are tons of these in india - home to the most undernourished kids and most babies born underweighted!

Back
Top Bottom