What's new

Food Delivery Service Zomato Gives Shutup Call to a Sanghi Bigot

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is strange, if food does not have religion the why is Zomato claiming "halal" food ?

EAyTCW6VAAUDYLm

EAyEKNWVUAAPzo4

Just correct your sentence by changing "Sanghi" into "Hindu".
A true hindu who follows the veda is a monotheist and does NOT believe in any deity except the One and Only.

A true hindu who follows the veda is a monotheist and does NOT believe in any deity except the One and Only.

Are you issuing "real hindu" certificates ?

How about "good muslim" and "bad muslim" certificates ?

we eat and slaughter everything in the name of Allah. non muslim dont slaughter by saying Allah's name.

In short its Acceptable for muslims to discriminate among non muslims but when a Non muslim practices the same discrimination, its "not right" ?

Zomato should stay away from replying to those dum dums, just report him to the police.

Unless they want to get involved politically and loss market.

In short its Acceptable for muslims to discriminate among non muslims but when a Non muslim practices the same discrimination, its "not right" ?
No we don't. I eat at a lot of non-Muslim restaurants. My food is normal brought by a non-Muslim Swedish waitress and cooked by mostly a non-Muslim chef. The only thing I want to know if its meat then it should be halal and no alcohol or other haram ingredients have been used. Food has no religion but a "Do rupay wala chooza" like you won't understand it

Zomato should stay away from replying to those dum dums, just report him to the police.

Unless they want to get involved politically and loss market.

You would think they had the smarts to be politically correct.

But rather they wanted to teach "secularism" to Hindus and now they are going to reap its rewards.

thabkyou Modi g for fuelijg baboons delusional and making them senseless idioots!!

modi hai toh mumkin hai;

I fail to understand this logic.

Why should a muslim owned restaurant use ONLY halal meat butchered by muslims ?

Because it is a Muslim restaurant

Why can't a Hindu during the holy month of Sharavan ask for only Hindu courier ?

Because that is bigotry. Acceptable in low class sanghi culture but not in any civilized society

No we don't. I eat at a lot of non-Muslim restaurants. My food is normal brought by a non-Muslim Swedish waitress and cooked by mostly a non-Muslim chef. The only thing I want to know if its meat then it should be halal and no alcohol or other haram ingredients have been used. Food has no religion

So what you are saying is that you reserve the right to demand meat killed by a muslim butcher.

So why can't a Hindu demand his food be delivered by a Hindu courier ?

Because it is a Muslim restaurant

LOL. so what ? Is that somehow supposed to make it "special" ? like kashmir ?

Because that is bigotry. Acceptable in low class sanghi culture but not in any civilized society

By that same logic, its BIGOTRY to demand Halal meat or to claim only muslims can provide Halal meat.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that you reserve the right to demand meat killed by a muslim butcher.

Everyone including muslims has this right in any civilized society

So why can't a Hindu demand his food be delivered by a Hindu courier ?

Because that is bigtry

Acceptable in Sanghi culture. But not in any civilized society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom