What's new

Flood Safety

That is true. I think that right now the emphasis should be on preventing the breakout of water borne diseases and ensuring adequate support to the displaced people.

The actual flooding is yet to come, what your referring to is the secondary impact of the disaster. We are still dealing with the primary impact at present.

The actual flooding is yet to come, what your referring to is the secondary impact of the disaster. We are still dealing with the primary impact at present.

My point was that the time for pre-preparing for the direct impact has passed, but the time for pre-preparing for the secondary impact of the floods is now, not later. Dealing with the primary impact is the priority, as you mention, but it should not detract from being prepared for the secondary impact that is surely going to be significant this year.

My point was that the time for pre-preparing for the direct impact has passed, but the time for pre-preparing for the secondary impact of the floods is now, not later. Dealing with the primary impact is the priority, as you mention, but it should not detract from being prepared for the secondary impact that is surely going to be significant this year.

I hope all the medical aids being inducted to provide better services of health in this crisis

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom