Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ sorry we dont do demands :D-

What about the Turkish Flag itself ?
Turkey.gif

Why to put conditions....
we want a Indian flag on Pdf..:mps:

l mean that:
"users location flag".... below the avatars.
/

please, have a look the "google maps" about Cyprus

Northern Cyprus is recognized by Turkey only in the World. So, i don't think it would be fair to include them in the list.

Northern Cyprus is recognized by Turkey only in the World. So, i don't think it would be fair to include them in the list.
for example if you wish to go city of Girne Κερύνεια..dont go to Cyprus embessy for a visa....there is a de facto state..
even you recognize or not...also PDForum is not official organisation, ( l hope :azn: )
and
my location is Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

check google map , pls

for example if you wish to go city of Girne Κερύνεια..dont go to Cyprus embessy for a visa....there is a de facto state..
even you recognize or not...also PDForum is not official organisation, ( l hope :azn: )
and
my location is Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

check google map , pls

Yes, I know there are many de-facto states like Northern Cyprus, like Nagorno-Karabh, Transdniestria, Somaliland. I am not against your country, I was only pointing out your country is still un-recognized, till then you can use Turkish flag and can put your Northern Cyprus flag in your Avatar.

Anyway, If i want to visit your country, will Turkish embassy provide me Visa, like Russia provide to the people of South Ossetia. I know whole history about northern Cyprus, so I don't need to google anything.

Yes, I know there are many de-facto states like Northern Cyprus, like Nagorno-Karabh, Transdniestria, Somaliland. I am not against your country, I was only pointing out your country is still un-recognized, till then you can use Turkish flag and can put your Northern Cyprus flag in your Avatar.

Anyway, If i want to visit your country, will Turkish embassy provide me Visa, like Russia provide to the people of South Ossetia. If know whole history about northern Cyprus, so I don't need to google anything.
l alredy do this ...
l mean that: why google shows unrecognized state...but USA not recognize Northern Cyprus while google is an US company

l alredy do this ...
l mean that: why google shows unrecognized state...but USA not recognize Northern Cyprus while google is an US company

Because Google don't block contents unless it is China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom