What's new

Five Youths Rape 16-year-old Girl After Calling Her to Birthday Party, Upload Clip on Social Media

Nilu Pule

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The youths served her a sedative-laced drink and took her to a hotel in Bazariya market railway road here, where they committed the crime, police said.
PTI

Updated:October 11, 2018, 9:39 PM IST

It All Starts With The First 5 Bucks

My Son Can Die Without A Surgery - Your Help Will Save Him!

Ghaziabad: A minor girl was allegedly raped by five youths in a hotel here, police said on Thursday.

Superintendent of Police Shlok Kumar said the girl, 16, was gang-raped when she had gone to attend the birthday party of her friend on September 25.

The youths served her a sedative-laced drink and took her to a hotel in Bazariya market railway road here, where they committed the crime. They threatened her of dire consequences if she disclosed it before parents or police, he said.

The accused also shot a video of the act and uploaded it on social networking sites, the SP added.

The girl narrated the incident to her parents following which they approached the police, Kumar said.

An FIR was lodged against Shahrukh, Chand, Shadab, Rahees and Shaheed under Section 375 (rape) of the Indian Penal Code and The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POCSO Act).

While Shahrukh was arrested Thursday, the four others are still at large, the SP said.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/f...arty-upload-clip-on-social-media-1906355.html

North Indian and Muslim males at it again

These incidents are getting worse day by day. Swift justice and death penalty may deter would be culprits.

PDF should change it's name to RIF - Rape Information forum.

The obsession with rapes in one single country is bit disturbing.

due to increase in poverty people in india cannot afford marriage so the rape culture is increasing,india should reduce defense budget and free kashmir and spend on public to reduce poverty so such incidents can be reduced

We all should condemn such violent and sad acts. Humanity demands it.
No matter where ever u are from such incidents make u sick to your guts.
I know poverty is the main issue but don't u think that as a nation they have failed . Rape have became a big issue in India but ironically they have used rape as a weapon in Kashmir and now it's backfiring on them. Muslims and North Indiana really @Nilu Pule now don't tell me don't blame it on us and Isi . Ur general have painted a very different picture of Gujarat riots which shows that ur govt is always protecting the Hindus and in this case are u suggesting that these acts are done by Muslims and North Indians only? The rest of India is safe for women?

We all should condemn such violent and sad acts. Humanity demands it.
No matter where ever u are from such incidents make u sick to your guts.
I know poverty is the main issue but don't u think that as a nation they have failed . Rape have became a big issue in India but ironically they have used rape as a weapon in Kashmir and now it's backfiring on them. Muslims and North Indiana really @Nilu Pule now don't tell me don't blame it on us and Isi . Ur general have painted a very different picture of Gujarat riots which shows that ur govt is always protecting the Hindus and in this case are u suggesting that these acts are done by Muslims and North Indians only? The rest of India is safe for women?
North Indians and Muslim Indians follow rape culture.

99 out of 100 rape cases I read about involve either North Indians or Muslims.

North Indians and Muslim Indians follow rape culture.

99 out of 100 rape cases I read about involve either North Indians or Muslims.

dude they are Indian and that is there is to it, you cannot escape this menace by dividing the rapists by their religion, you need to admit the problem and face it

This guy always post disgusting threads..

@Nilu Pule they are part of India aren't they? Rape news come from all over India it's not from a specific area. U can't put a face on it. We should condemn it not do politics on it.
Situation demand strict laws . Must do something on this issue . Respecting women should be taught in every way possible

@Nilu Pule they are part of India aren't they? Rape news come from all over India it's not from a specific area. U can't put a face on it. We should condemn it not do politics on it.
Situation demand strict laws . Must do something on this issue . Respecting women should be taught in every way possible
Muslims in India are non resident Pakistanis. North Indians are of different ethnic stock.

End of the story.

The youths served her a sedative-laced drink and took her to a hotel in Bazariya market railway road here, where they committed the crime, police said.
PTI

Updated:October 11, 2018, 9:39 PM IST

It All Starts With The First 5 Bucks

My Son Can Die Without A Surgery - Your Help Will Save Him!

Ghaziabad: A minor girl was allegedly raped by five youths in a hotel here, police said on Thursday.

North Indian and Muslim males at it again

More like ‘INDIANS at it again.’ Got less to do with religion and more to do with your disgusting Indian Culture’

PDF should change it's name to RIF - Rape Information forum.

The obsession with rapes in one single country is bit disturbing.

Lets not talk about obsession, since its people committing these heinous acts who are obsessed with it.
On a serious note you guys should actually take up this initiative. Since rape is so prevalent in India, starting a rape information forum India would be a good steps towards educating your people. Both the could be victims and the sick minded men of your country.

Back
Top Bottom