Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Five, out of six routes to Karachi airport sealed
A REPORTER
Published 2014-06-14 16:47:18
KARACHI: Following the deadly attack on Karachi airport, five out of the six total routes to Karachi airport have been sealed, DawnNews reported on Saturday.

The step has been taken to enhance security measures and ensure search operations taking place after the airport attack left 37 dead.

Read more here: All airports' security has been beefed up across the country

Ways to the airport from Gulistan-i-Johar, Pehlwan Goth, Nathan Khan Goth, Model Colony and adjoining areas have been sealed, while only one way from Shahrah-i-Faisal has been operational.

On Tuesday, suspected militants targeted an Airport Security Force’s camp, that resulted in a brief suspension of flight operations.

There were no causalities in the attack, however, responsibility was also claimed by the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan.

They should patrol the perimeter from outside, as well as inside with MRAP's, as well as increase the number of fortified security posts.

Why didn't they do this immediately after the attacks??

Whats the point now when all those who took part have run away. Bloody idiots.

Typical Pakistani style, tightening up security after the attack and only on the already attacked place, I can bet if the terrorists attack any other airport now, they can easily do so as the idiot Pakistani administration is busy tightening security at Karachi airport only.

Five, out of six routes to Karachi airport sealed
A REPORTER
Published 2014-06-14 16:47:18
KARACHI: Following the deadly attack on Karachi airport, five out of the six total routes to Karachi airport have been sealed, DawnNews reported on Saturday.

The step has been taken to enhance security measures and ensure search operations taking place after the airport attack left 37 dead.

Read more here: All airports' security has been beefed up across the country

Ways to the airport from Gulistan-i-Johar, Pehlwan Goth, Nathan Khan Goth, Model Colony and adjoining areas have been sealed, while only one way from Shahrah-i-Faisal has been operational.

On Tuesday, suspected militants targeted an Airport Security Force’s camp, that resulted in a brief suspension of flight operations.

There were no causalities in the attack, however, responsibility was also claimed by the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom