What's new

First woman to lead Friday prayers in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell do Indians poke their nose everywhere why?

They don't have even the slightest clue about out Islam and they keep on babbling.

After witnessing the attitude of the majority of highly educated Indians and generally more tolerant than a common man on this forum interfering in our religion i can't even imagine how Muslims in India carry on with their faith with common illiterate Hindus.

Quaid-e-Azam ap ka Pakistan bananay par bhat bhat shukriya.

They are afraid of rise of Islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

They are afraid of rise of Islam in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Delusion of this century, where is it rising in Pakistan & Afgh, may be for you going back to stone age is equivalent to 'rise'

Time and Change are the only constants, everything must change or it will perish. Simple as that.

Its not a rule of thumb and has to be followed in every sector.

No such thing ever happened in Islam in its 1400 years of history and it has not perished, well may be other religions which you know must have perished.

Islam is gonna stay here forever.

You talk about women leading prayers, people in the past tried their best to somehow change what has been written in Quran, but still Quran is there in its original form.

So such people will come and go and do such stunts, but it won't weaken Islam, Islam will stay. Unfortunately to the disappointment of many.

There is no change in Quran after 1400 years , Islamic principles shall remain same and unchanged , they are for all human beings to follow for eternal success .
Point at ONE Quran's ayah, which says women can't lead prayers. Thank you.

Mullahs lie using the Quran. The point to things where the Quran says things like "Oh men are different from women and they each have their own set of blessings", Quran says that over and over. So what? Yes Sherlock, we know men and women are different. But that's not the debate.

Mullah religion, keep beating around the bush, act as if they know everything, and confuse the questioner a lot more than how he/she started. In the end nobody understands anything so they just ask the Mullah what to do.

I personally haven't prayed behind a woman myself and do heed to the argument that no example exists of it happening during the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)'s time. So I'd be hesitant too, but I'm not going to justify it with the Quran - that's a lie! It's a personal hesitance.

Its not a rule of thumb and has to be followed in every sector.

No such thing ever happened in Islam in its 1400 years of history and it has not perished, well may be other religions which you know must have perished.

Islam is gonna stay here forever.

You talk about women leading prayers, people in the past tried their best to somehow change what has been written in Quran, but still Quran is there in its original form.

So such people will come and go and do such stunts, but it won't weaken Islam, Islam will stay. Unfortunately to the disappointment of many.

EXACTLY.

They want Islam to go through a similar renaissance that Christianity did. Stunt like these are cheap attempts to "Christianize" Islam.

In the UK you'll hardly ever see anyone go to church. These huge buildings are left derelict and empty and only the elderly go on Sundays. The church is willing to breach and bend their religion to anyone, be it gays, female priests etc. They are literally THAT desperate for people.

Why the hell do Indians poke their nose everywhere why?

They don't have even the slightest clue about out Islam and they keep on babbling.

After witnessing the attitude of the majority of highly educated Indians and generally more tolerant than a common man on this forum interfering in our religion i can't even imagine how Muslims in India carry on with their faith with common illiterate Hindus.

Quaid-e-Azam ap ka Pakistan bananay par bhat bhat shukriya.

hmmm so there arnt any Muslims in India ? or Pakistan has a monopoly on Islam ?

EXACTLY.

They want Islam to go through a similar renaissance that Christianity did. Stunt like these are cheap attempts to "Christianize" Islam.

In the UK you'll hardly ever see anyone go to church. These huge buildings are left derelict and empty and only the elderly go on Sundays. The church is willing to breach and bend their religion to anyone, be it gays, female priests etc. They are literally THAT desperate for people.
err...

Isn't she pulling more namazis by making an Imam available to the mosque? All these feminist Muslims would all jump onto the bandwagon and rush to the mosque.

I don't think she is the first women to chanlged Islam. There was another so called Kalia muslim women from NY shown same autrocity to chalanged Islam. I feel sorry for them.

This is yet another cheap attempt to liberalize Islam like it has been done with Christianity but this bogots forgot that we muslims take our faith seriously unlike Christain. So let them Munafiq woman does what she wants to but this will not change the teaching of Nabi kareem(s.a.a.w).

Last edited:
It's more of a religious thing, drawn out to avoid basic human nature. During prayer, Muslims bend over and assume various bowing postures through the course of the prayer. Now if there was a mixed congregation then I would be standing shoulder to shoulder with a woman, our bodies would be touching, firstly that is against muslim teachings, men and women are supposed to keep their distance, secondly, it would distract me from prayer.
Then when the prayer begins we would bow down and even though how devout a muslim I might be, most of my attention will be directed not towards God or prayer but towards the woman bowing down next to me, since that is animal nature.

Time and Change are the only constants, everything must change or it will perish. Simple as that.

Once again, an indian talking about something he has no clue about!

Islam can NEVER change and has never changed and will never change, it will remain the same till the day of judgment!

Not a single letter in the holy Quran has been changed since the past 1400-1500 years!

A Muslim is supposed to change himself for Allah and Islam and not change Islam for himself! Islam is perfect and Muslims (humans) are not!

Now stop making yourselves look like fools by commenting on a subject you have exactly 0 knowledge on!

So let them Munafiq woman does what she wants to but this will not change the teaching of Nabi kareem(s.a.a.w)

so whats all the 'fuss' about?

let the 'inferior being' of God do whatever she wants to do, Leave it to God, If he's up there He will punish 'em & protect the 'real teachings', simple as that

hmmm so there arnt any Muslims in India ? or Pakistan has a monopoly on Islam ?

Nobody's discussing the Muslim population of india, the point is that your commenting on a subject that you have no knowledge of!

err...

Isn't she pulling more namazis by making an Imam available to the mosque? All these feminist Muslims would all jump onto the bandwagon and rush to the mosque.

err...she's a visiting Canadian feminist thats been invited by a deviant that's constantly making idiotic statements against Islam to get some media limelight . The only "mosque" they'll rush to is the the one they'll go to get drunk in when this stunt is over and probably all sleep with each other in some mass liberal orgy.

This is a political statement by a group with an agenda and not someone who is really confused or has an honest misunderstanding.

Reminds me of Irshad Manji - the canadian liberal lesbian "muslim" who pulls similar stunts and has a love of criticizing Muslims worldwide for anything and everything, as long as she can make money from it.

Last edited:
so whats all the 'fuss' about?

let the 'inferior being' of God do whatever she wants to do, Leave it to God, If he's up there He will punish 'em & protect the 'real teachings', simple as that

You a muslim ? Women are in no verse quoted as being a "lesser beings". At least don't distort the religion, it has had plenty of distortion thanks to the talibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom