What's new

First time Pakistan is celebrating elections with such patriotism! Here’s the proof.

Only federal govt can make such changed which he has now :D
Time will tell. Provincial govt can do with Chief minister house. That's what they promised. But pervez khattak retracted later on.

Hoping for the best.

Time will tell we know
I wish he did not do this. PM House is already built. Use it. I would he focus on the substantive matters. Even if you shut PM House/President House the saving would not even pay for 1% of the loans Pakistan has. But I can understand why in politics you have to say things as political rhetoric.

I wish he did not do this. PM House is already built. Use it. I would he focus on the substantive matters. Even if you shut PM House/President House the saving would not even pay for 1% of the loans Pakistan has. But I can understand why in politics you have to say things as political rhetoric.

PM house is symbol of Pakistani democracy he should use it. Yes he is trying to make it a symbol of eliminating elites from politics but he could spare the PM house.

Nawaz said the same and nothing happened....sara josh do din baad ayashi mien badal jaye gha...

Zama aya hai ajab be-hijabi ka,
Ab deedar e yaar aam ho gha,
Pehley chup k peete thy peene waley ab,
Baney gha sara jahan meh-khana har koi baada khawar ho gha.

time will tell...

PM house is symbol of Pakistani democracy he should use it. Yes he is trying to make it a symbol of eliminating elites from politics but he could spare the PM house.

PM house in diplomatic enclave isn't necessarily a bad idea either

37849321_725676567787603_241102022135250944_n.jpg

PM house in diplomatic enclave isn't necessarily a bad idea either

PM house and all other sensitive installations should be at a safe distance from diplomatic enclave, diplomatic enclave should only be for diplomatic missions, high commissions and embassies, and we all know these diplomatic missions don't necessarily have the genuine diplomats only.

I am with IK, turn these huge PM and President houses into university, college or schools and that Parliament lodges into hostels for that university ..... the PM and President of Pakistan should be living in a simple residence ....... and while he is at it, also take back the huge houses given to government employees with an army of servants, take back the green number plate cars ...... all these privileges have long been abused and are sign of oppression, be it on the roads or in the neighborhood. All vehicles green number plate, arrow number plate and private should be paying the road taxes at the toll plazas ...... the subcontracting of toll plazas should stop, NHA and FWO should appoint their own staff at those toll plazas.

And I appreciate IK being concerned about restructuring of FBR, and I am glad finally Pakistan has got a competent finance minister (I have always regarded Ishaq Dar as the highest level of hypocrite who should burn in hell for the injustices he introduced in Pakistani tax laws and the way he destroyed the economy) ....... but IK didn't say a word about Police reforms ..... its high time those inept fat rears are taught professionalism and trained to be public servants and stop being uniform wearing thugs.

Back
Top Bottom