What's new

First Pegasus Now THY About To Buy 150 Airbus A380

BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Airbus in Talks With Turkish Airlines for 150 Jets

185237ac84f011f8499ffca6f2fc8.png

Turkish Airlines is considering the purchase of about 150 Airbus SAS aircraft, in an order that would include some A380 superjumbos, as the carrier pursues an expansion by connecting traffic between Europe and Asia.

The talks between the carrier, officially known as Turk Hava Yollari AO, and Toulouse, France-based Airbus were disclosed by French Trade Minister Nicole Bricq today in a statement ahead of her planned visit Istanbul next week, where she will meet Turkeys economics minister and executives, including the head of Turkish Airlines. The airline confirmed the planned meeting.

Airbus in Talks With Turkish Air for 150 Jets, Minister Says - Bloomberg

Another bulls.hit story again! in this crisis what do we do 150 new A380 planes?

Bordo, the title is misleading here. It should be 150 Airbus' including A380s

No airline company could find customers for 150 A380 :)

Both should not order anything from Airbus as long as France keeps supporting the PKK. I mean Hollande their President has met on of those killed terrorists in person. WTF

Order Embraer or Boeing, but fu.ck the French.

Both should not order anything from Airbus as long as France keeps supporting the PKK. I mean Hollande their President has met on of those killed terrorists in person. WTF

Order Embraer or Boeing, but fu.ck the French.

Indeed even if we were to order we should gather those kind of multi-billion orders( be it from Boeing be it from Airbus) and make negotiations exactly in 2015 if you know what i mean.

Indeed even if we were to order we should gather those kind of multi-billion orders( be it from Boeing be it from Airbus) and make negotiations exactly in 2015 if you know what i mean.

Nothing can stop that shtstorm, we have to face with it. But after that, azalarak bitecekler...

AFAIK Boeing tried to bully Pegasus with relatively higher prices. They thoght Pegasus' would be dependant on them because of the maintanance experience of Boeing aircrafts.
Ali Sabancı said them to fvck off and bought Airbus instead.

Back
Top Bottom