What's new

First Pakistani YouTube channel with 10 million subscribers

PAKISTANI-007

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ARY Digital has become first Pakistani YouTube channel with over 10 million subscribers, biggest in Pakistan and 508th biggest in the world.

20191107_194209.jpg

20191107_194312.jpg

Pakistani channels run by media houses are annoying ad machines!

The income are big, not surprising to see so many YouTubers in Indonesia, including so many actress/actor/comedian have their own Youtube channels. Even one of them dare to climb Everest mountain for the sake of getting more viewers and money :lol:

Indonesia have two Youtubers whose subscribers are 19 and 17 millions and they become celebrities after they got the popularity. They are just no body before. They also have their own team and run their Youtube channel just like a CEO. Both of them also play in a movies now, I think to get more popular.

Youtube channel who talk about true horror story and food are also getting many viewers in Indonesia. :D @jamahir Is this phenomena also happen in India ? :undecided:

Climbing the mountain video are also popular in Indonesia since Indonesia have so many mountain so videos like this are quite many.

Sometimes the content of popular Youtube channel are really positive like those which specialize in singing Islamic songs, and the most popular one in Indonesia have several videos which have more than 200 million viewers on each song.

In Pakistan amil babas and fake wazifa teachers are becoming famous.
The income are big, not surprising to see so many YouTubers in Indonesia, including so many actress/actor/comedian have their own Youtube channels. Even one of them dare to climb Everest mountain for the sake of getting more viewers and money :lol:

Indonesia have two Youtubers whose subscribers are 19 and 17 millions and they become celebrities after they got the popularity. They are just no body before. They also have their own team and run their Youtube channel just like a CEO. Both of them also play in a movies now, I think to get more popular.

Youtube channel who talk about true horror story and food are also getting many viewers in Indonesia. :D @jamahir Is this phenomena also happen in India ? :undecided:

Climbing the mountain video are also popular in Indonesia since Indonesia have so many mountain so videos like this are quite many.

Sometimes the content of popular Youtube channel are really positive like those which specialize in singing Islamic songs, and the most popular one in Indonesia have several videos which have more than 200 million viewers on each song.

I don't know about horror stories but there certainly are many food-related channels. I easily found an Indian food channel of which one vid was about making omelettes.

I have also watched some vids of a young Indian man, Varun, who calls himself Mountain Trekker and he makes vids of his travels across the world - Egypt, Russia etc. This is his channel.

I don't know about horror stories but there certainly are many food-related channels. I easily found an Indian food channel of which one vid was about making omelettes.

I have also watched some vids of a young Indian man, Varun, who calls himself Mountain Trekker and he makes vids of his travels across the world - Egypt, Russia etc. This is his channel.
Sharam karo Jamahir babu, omlete bhi youtube se sekha hai tumnain.

In Pakistan amil babas and fake wazifa teachers are becoming famous.

Is that Horror channel or just only popular channel ? I cannot find them in Youtube. Here is one example of Indonesian youtuber who specializes on Horror story. Usually they will go to haunted places. Many Indonesian like this kind of story and I think it is why Indonesian film industry quite often produce horror movie every year.

This video example has already got 3 million viewer when posted in August this year, considering they are quite often posted video like this, so they must be earning a lot.

Yeah I know Indonesia and Indonesian muslims they are also in magic, amil babas and rest of that shirk and bida'a.
Is that Horror channel or just only popular channel ? I cannot find them in Youtube. Here is one example of Indonesian youtuber who specializes on Horror story. Usually they will go to haunted places. Many Indonesian like this kind of story and I think it is why Indonesian film industry quite often produce horror movie every year.

This video example has already got 3 million viewer when posted in August this year, considering they are quite often posted video like this, so they must be earning a lot.

Sharam karo Jamahir babu, omlete bhi youtube se sekha hai tumnain.

No bhai, it is just my love of eating egg dishes, especially omelette, that I watch those vids. :agree:

I think omelette is my favorite food.

Yeah I know Indonesia and Indonesian muslims they are also in magic, amil babas and rest of that shirk and bida'a.

Javanese (Central Java and Eastern Java) is quite late in absorbing Islam so some of them still retain some Hindus belief despite being Muslim. But Today the number of them who are still believing things like that is rapidly decreasing and become minority among Javanese people. Other ethnic like Malay, Minang, Bugis, Sundanese have accepted Islam long enough, so it is difficult to see some people among them who still believe in superstitious.

Despite so Islam believe with the present of Jin, so I dont think it is shirk if some people like those kind of stories. It will be a shirk if we fear them though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom