What's new

First Mi-35Ms for Azerbaijan

Look who is talking, hypocrite you also have a US Military base in your country. :pop:

Incirlik Air Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell me Turk , if Azermorons are your brothers then where the hell where you guys when we beating the **** out of them. :rofl:

idiot, i never said we didn't have US bases... you were the one denying Russian support to you.

you where the one attacking them in a time they werent ready.

you're the one showing disrespect to Muslims by using the mosques in the occupied territories as oig houses... nothing gof has ever came out of you armenians any way.

a bunch of whiners and sissys! try attacking Azerbaijan now huh? you wouldn't dare... the Azeri air force is enough to bomb the crap out of the occupying forces and the Armenian Armed forces alone.

bunch of backstabbers... go cry in a corner because you didn't get your promised land. buhuuuu

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I did not knew you could insult others in such manner here like the user above me does?

forget that idiot my Azeri brother... just an idiot who thinks Armenia are supperior to Azerbaijan...

attacks a country that isn't even ready... we see his country. poor little no-body care country... while Azerbaijan grows little Armenia stands where it was since the 90's

But where are moderators?

Azermorons?

Are there no moderation here?

No offence but where is armenia? sorry for my geography... also militarily i dnt think armenia could defeat Azerbaijan....

As for support... i support Azeris! God bless AZERBAIJAN.

No offence but where is armenia? sorry for my geography... also militarily i dnt think armenia could defeat Azerbaijan....

As for support... i support Azeris! God bless AZERBAIJAN.

Armenia is a small country trapped between Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran and Turkey... the only ally they have that has borders is Iran.

Azerbaijans military budget is bigger than Armenians entire budget for the country on it's own... wich should tell somewhat something!

Long live the Republic of Azerbaijan and may Allah help them throw the occupiers out of their soil!

That is the point in war. Every good general tries to attack the eneny when they are at their weakest or when they are not prepaired. That is one of the reasons why Israel and the US has had such great sucess, feed the enemy false information, make them divert their forces and attack when and where they did not expect.

Warfare is about tactics, oportunity, and intelligence. Without those traits a modern military will never perform well. And we can not forget training.

a bunch of whiners and sissys! try attacking Azerbaijan now huh? you wouldn't dare... the Azeri air force is enough to bomb the crap out of the occupying forces and the Armenian Armed forces alone.

Azerbaijan without a doubt has a vastly superior air force both in numbers and equipment. In fact, i do not beleive that Armania has any fighter aircraft. Azerbaijan also has more utility/transport aircraft this is important for legistics suport. As for who can "bomb the crap" out of who is dependant on a numner of things. Firstly who ever has air superiority will have the advantage, naturally Azerbaijan has fighters while Armania does not, so the advantage should go to Azerbaijan. However, Armania does have a network of SAM's and as it turnes out Azerbaijan does not have any real SEAD's capability, so if Azerbaijan goes on the offensive it will lose aircraft. The losses can be minimized if Azerbaijan has good intelligence on locations of SAM's; however, this would be very difficult since SAM's are mobile and since SAM's are placed around strategic targets such as air fields, military instalations and high value infastructure target, given that Armania does have SAM's and that they will be placed around high value targets it is only expected that Azerbaijan's Air Force takes losses.

The only problem is that Russia has a military base in Armania and this military base does have fighter as well as SAM's, tanks, APC's, artillery and troops.

idiot, i never said we didn't have US bases... you were the one denying Russian support to you.

you're the one showing disrespect to Muslims by using the mosques in the occupied territories as oig houses... nothing gof has ever came out of you armenians any way.

bunch of backstabbers... go cry in a corner because you didn't get your promised land. buhuuuu

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

forget that idiot my Azeri brother... just an idiot who thinks Armenia are supperior to Azerbaijan...

attacks a country that isn't even ready... we see his country. poor little no-body care country... while Azerbaijan grows little Armenia stands where it was since the 90's

Stupid Turk, I never denied that Russia supports Armenia, but your acting like they won the war for us NO they gave us the weapons we needed and we did the fighting.

But you forget that Azerbaijan has the support of the whole muslim world, including NATO and all we have is Russia and Iran thats it.

and their is no reason for us to attack them again because we already got our lands back, all we need to do right now is to defend it.

Now its good that you Turk and Azeri's still underestimates us it works to our advantage so keep on doing it.

Now you still did not answer my question, where was mighty Turkey when Azerjablablablabla was losing one battle after the other?

Long live the Republic of Azerbaijan and may Allah help them throw the occupiers out of their soil!

Stock reply when run out of arguments :). Seen one too many. No offence though.

we already got our lands back

that has and will never be your "land", while you're at it go fight Turkey to and get your "promised" land back?! :rofl:

those lands are Azeri even UN says so... List of United Nations Security Council resolutions on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ptldm3... Turkey has a sattelite in orbit that can help Azerbaijan finding sam positions, the same goes for Israel!

Stock reply when run out of arguments :). Seen one too many. No offence though.

so you mean those lands belong to Armenia? they are occupiers, calls us Turks "genociders" while we clearly see who goes around killing inncoent Azeris.

that has and will never be your "land", while you're at it go fight Turkey to and get your "promised" land back?! :rofl:

those lands are Azeri even UN says so... List of United Nations Security Council resolutions on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ptldm3... Turkey has a sattelite in orbit that can help Azerbaijan finding sam positions, the same goes for Israel!

so you mean those lands belong to Armenia? they are occupiers, calls us Turks "genociders" while we clearly see who goes around killing inncoent Azeris.

LOL, First of all 90% of the support for those stupid UN resolutions are Muslim country's, second UN has no power over us so we give a **** about what they have to say.

WOW, you one spy satellite in the sky to help your so called "brothers". :lol:

While our main ally has a more than a dozen :flame:

Ohh did mention about Glonass.

GLONASS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL, First of all 90% of the support for those stupid UN resolutions are Muslim country's, second UN has no power over us so we give a **** about what they have to say.

WOW, you one spy satellite in the sky to help your so called "brothers". :lol:

While our main ally has a more than a dozen :flame:

Ohh did mention about Glonass.

GLONASS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you just show how stupid you are once again...

it still is occupied! and you still whine to international court and UN to recognize the "genocide"! and then you come here and talk about "who give a *** about what they say"!

your leaders get butthurt because they dont recognize your "genocide" :rofl: and yes, the UN has power, if not Turkey has.

and the thing about satellite was an answer to the Russian dude not you!

he talked about SAM's and locations... i replied and said we can give them intel by satellite. how are you going to do anything about that? you dont even have fighter jets?!?!!? hahahahaha

who gives a **** about glonass, you cant launch an attack on Azerbaijan today. not even close... they just need to wipe out some SAM's with the help of us and then... bye bye occupying warmongerers! :wave:

armenia is still the same as it was since it's independence poor little country, while Azerbaijan rises and gains allies Armenia still has to ask Russia for everything.

Russian buttlickers!

why am i even discussing with an ignorant armenian?

Ohh Armenia... Dear Armenia... :lol: Hiding behind big brother. No guts to face Azeris alone, ha? :lol:

That's a good purchase.

Missing the JFT \/\/\/\/ ....?:D

jf-17-during-validation-flight-at-the-dubai-air.jpg

Hope you get your hands on them in time.

Back
Top Bottom