What's new

First Glitches Emerge In COVID-Vax Rollout; Alaska Health Worker Suffers ‘Serious Allergic Reaction’

All medicines can cause unwanted side effects. No medicine is a 100 percent safe.

All medicines can cause unwanted side effects. No medicine is a 100 percent safe.

True. There are always side effects... But the question is with these Covid-19 vaccine ... How significant are these side effects??

Have they rushed to push this out because of all the pressure or have they done their due diligence and robust clinical trials.... I vote: rushed out.

No shit. You have a virus no worse than common cold for most people and now have to take a vaccine and risk long term health damage.

This will scare lots of US people from vaccination.

That is not a correct statement. A medicine need to prove its safety level reaches certain threshold before it can be declared safe for most used. Pfizer vaccine in my opinion is a political and rush job.

Just another reminder.

H3N2 vaccine been sought for 50 years. And everytime they thought they got it, yet another mutation came along.

1608190233514.png

You think covid19 vaccine be found and be so usable so soon?

200_d.gif

True. There are always side effects... But the question is with these Covid-19 vaccine ... How significant are these side effects??

Have they rushed to push this out because of all the pressure or have they done their due diligence and robust clinical trials.... I vote: rushed out.
Also, every giant pharmaceutical wanted to say FIRST.

That is not a correct statement. A medicine need to prove its safety level reaches certain threshold before it can be declared safe for most used. Pfizer vaccine in my opinion is a political and rush job.

We living in a crisis. So usual development path for new vaccines have been sped up. Are the risks greater then the reward, thats the key question?

Back
Top Bottom