What's new

Firing on LOC: Civilians Suffering

indian forces has gaudged the situation and evacuated the nearby areas...why pakistan keeping the civilians at risk.......as the two sides are not talking to each other and are more focus on taking revenges of privious day damages.....situation not going to be normal soon....
Bus goes on roads? I guess? And there's only one road linking several villages and it faces IA posts directly... Why do you indians have to come up with stupid arguments and @Oscar why don't you take out these kids from such discussions who don't know jack about kashmir?

The type of stress and anxiety that civilians have been dealing with for over 2 months:(
This is Keran resort.... I am pretty sure..

Keran resort: the other side of river is indian occupied...it is one of most peaceful area there..but not anymore

Its the Pain we giving them from CPEC.

Indian's accelerate more, but they dont knew the consequences of that aggression.

Why are these people still there?

On Indian media, they have not reported any civilian causalities since almost a month. Only soldiers causalities are reported.

Its the Pain we giving them from CPEC.

Indian's accelerate more, but they dont knew the consequences of that aggression.

It is less to do with CPEC and more to do with Uri.

Very low of an army to target civilians, a trait more like that of terrorists. Pakistan needs to clear civilians in these areas and identify the units targeting them and take them out.

The upped anti on the LOC tells me Pakistan is moving in the right direction causing pain across the border. This aggression is aimed at trying to keep you preoccupied from recent strides in anti terrorism and progression (CPEC).

They won't dare cross the border, so keep responding in kind and keep them equally busy. Pakistan is doing a good job but it will be better when civilians are out of the way and they actually have to fight your army instead as opposed to bombing civilian buses.

Very low of an army to target civilians, a trait more like that of terrorists. Pakistan needs to clear civilians in these areas and identify the units targeting them and take them out.

The upped anti on the LOC tells me Pakistan is moving in the right direction causing pain across the border. This aggression is aimed at trying to keep you preoccupied from recent strides in anti terrorism and progression (CPEC).

They won't dare cross the border, so keep responding in kind and keep them equally busy. Pakistan is doing a good job but it will be better when civilians are out of the way and they actually have to fight your army instead as opposed to bombing civilian buses.

Yeahh!! keep responding equally, that's the whole ploy and you fall right into it... your army has started showing signs of fatigue. Lets see how much they can drag.

Yeahh!! keep responding equally, that's the whole ploy and you fall right into it... your army has started showing signs of fatigue. Lets see how much they can drag.

No one usually admits to such ploys (although blatant)...you must be the emotional village idiot.

What many don't understand the dynamics of the area and the war of 1947-48 is that it cut through cities, districts, towns and roads. The line of control cuts through all terrains and there are many areas on both aides of the border where people, inhabitants of the land, had natural barriers on one side like mountains and rivers and the natural out way path on the other which got captured and cut due to the LOC.

As @krash explains it. So whenever firing or exchanges happen on both sides civilians get hit on both sides bcz the military posts and points are placed on the LOC and the LOC is right next to the towns. Its the same with the Durand line. The border cut through.

This is why both sides military have made arrangements in such situations with camps, bunkers e.t.c but leaving your homes to sit in a camp is not easy. It is extremely hard. Towns near LOC have colleges and schools. Life is over there. People can't leave. They simply can't uproot their life and livelihood and leave.

The statement complete evacuation is just as ignorant, moronic and foolish as the statement that the entire LOC is fenced or 2200 km can be entirely walled. Its not possible.

I personally hate border conflicts. I hate them. The most useless form of warfare. There is no conquest. There is no invasion. No defence. No liberation. There is only death and death without consciousness.

But hey both sides have lost thousands of soldiers to this mad form of warfare and as many civilians and if we can't solve the problem after all of this then we are never solving it.

Our children will be sitting in front of the TV day after we have celebrated our hundredth independence day and a ticker will come on their news channel.

" we are giving you this breaking news. India started firing on the LOC breaking ceasefire line. Pakistan responded appropriately. Enemy guns fell silent"

And the Indian children will be sitting and this ticker will flash on.

" this just in. We are breaking this news that Pakistan has violated the ceasefire and started firing on the LOC. Indian army gave an appropriate response. Enemy guns fell silent. "

And they would be here having the exact callous discussions I have witnessed this past month.

@Joe Shearer @hellfire @Oscar @WAJsal

I have been going thru the posts in this forum, all i could see is...... Hatred, and abuse...... Refreshing to see this post....This reminds me that there are people on earth who has brain which can work under stress.... Thank you....

Those who rejoice the death of civilians....... They have no clue what this border conflict is all about....... They have the luxury of air condition and their laptop with internet...... some of them may have their coke/beer/tea next to their pc.......

Remember those who died are people like us, the only difference is, these poor souls happened to live a place which is practically the hell in earth....... What is their fault??? They a re not lucky like us who has the comfort of reading those Breaking news on our LED TV's from our idiotic media persons.... They dont need this breaking news, because this firing is breaking their house and their life.......

I am sick of those idiots who score point looking at the causalities of supposedly enemy soldier...... You may feel happy to see the headlines, but have you done even1% of sacrifice what that guy has done for his country in your entire life???? You may not have done for your family forget for the country....... Why did that soldier sacrificed his life???? He sacrificed for his nation and he is proud of doing that.... What have you done??? Are you making your country proud of writing such nonsense in a forum like this?????

ISPR Official

2 hours ago

Indian troops targeted a civil Bus near LoC in Neelam valley . 4 embraced shahadat while 7 are injured.Civil bus has been targeted near Dhudnial .

What else do we expect from them that for numbers and scoring, can go to such level.

Targeted?

Now is that propaganda? Targeted?

If they could hit a moving bus, then am sure they can do a much better job in direct fire role. Wait a minute, if it was shelling, what was your civil administration doing? One usually stops all civilian vehicular movement in case of firing ... what do you think this is then, maybe callousness on the part of civil administration?

Targeted?

Now is that propaganda? Targeted?

If they could hit a moving bus, then am sure they can do a much better job in direct fire role. Wait a minute, if it was shelling, what was your civil administration doing? One usually stops all civilian vehicular movement in case of firing ... what do you think this is then, maybe callousness on the part of civil administration?

Or we may say that there was totally silence but the action starts as soon as Bus got hit. Civil Administrator would have a say that words did not reach here yet.

Rest about moving and constructed targets, everyone has the ability to do so that none denied IA ability here or you are suggesting that they cannot hit a moving target..

Collateral damage happens on both sides, but I'm sure Pakistan Army do not target civilians or intent on doing so, whereas Indian army does. You can't miss a huge bus. It's not a figure. Unless you have extremely poor sight and your target skills are absolutely rubbish, then you seriously have to question WHY are you even hired and do they pick any Tom, Di** and Harry off the street? It's a massive four wheeled moving bus on a road. That's deliberate target. That's murder.

its high time now , somebody from eithet side should ring the phone ..

Collateral damage happens on both sides, but I'm sure Pakistan Army do not target civilians or intent on doing so, whereas Indian army does. You can't miss a huge bus. It's not a figure. Unless you have extremely poor sight and your target skills are absolutely rubbish, then you seriously have to question WHY are you even hired and do they pick any Tom, Di** and Harry off the street? It's a massive four wheeled moving bus on a road. That's deliberate target. That's murder.

Such area is not like having expressways or motorways but the road conditions are like Bus was slow moving target. Also, IA never differentiate while shelling whether it is civilian or military target. Even, seems like a misjudging (total incompetence) bus with some Military vehicle and hit it that claimed civilian lives yet there is not statement from Indian side on such hit.

On Indian media, they have not reported any civilian causalities since almost a month. Only soldiers causalities are reported.

It is less to do with CPEC and more to do with Uri.

its indian habbit, before investigating they named ! no proof of any involvement of any Pakistani proved yet, but Pakistani troops and civilians paying the prices.

Back
Top Bottom