What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

@Horus : - This thread is becoming a hub for trolls, either should moderated properly and warn the trolls who are obscene or should be closed for comments.

Time is ripe to send the afghan filth from our land back to the shit hole it came from.
There was a time I volunteered social work in their camps and localities. I literally worked my *** off for providing them clean drinking water and vaccination to their young ones. I abhor my action now. We welcomed these morons with open arms and showed them the meaning of hospitality on a practical front and these A-holes (majority of them) have come back to bark and bite at the same hand that was feeding them for decades.
I call them narrow minded self centered thankless leech. We fed these leech our blood and now they are after every drop of it.
Pakistanis are the ones who are the morons.

what makes you think America is going to get involved in a border dispute, Afganistan is already devastated by endless civil wars, that is why countless Afghani's continue to seek employment opportunities in Pakistan.
Afganistan is a Very poor country wilth no source of living for there people, several thousands of people cross border everyday to make there living into Pakistan. But it is also beneficial for Pakistan, getting low wage workers which is driving Trucks or building your homes at cheaper prices, contributing into your economy .
Once there comes stability, Afganistan which is blessed by God with huge resources of Gold, Silver and other precious stones, Cooper, Iron, Rare earth (currently china is 90-95% producer of total production of rare earth) including Lithium (useful in future for electric cars) and oil & gas. The utilization of these resources will make Afganistan similar to UAE and then your country people will enter in Afganistan for jobs. Why making your relation bad with neighbor ? No doubt today India is investing huge money in Afganistan but in future India will get huge -2 dividend on its investments :) .
If you forcefully try to capture their Land then of-course both India and USA will come to defend, then suerly you will be big looser

Afganistan is a Very poor country wilth no source of living for there people, several thousands of people cross border everyday to make there living into Pakistan. But it is also beneficial for Pakistan, getting low wage workers which is driving Trucks or building your homes at cheaper prices, contributing into your economy .
Once there comes stability, Afganistan which is blessed by God with huge resources of Gold, Silver and other precious stones, Cooper, Iron, Rare earth (currently china is 90-95% producer of total production of rare earth) including Lithium (useful in future for electric cars) and oil & gas. The utilization of these resources will make Afganistan similar to UAE and then your country people will enter in Afganistan for jobs. Why making your relation bad with neighbor ? No doubt today India is investing huge money in Afganistan but in future India will get huge -2 dividend on its investments :) .
If you forcefully try to capture their Land then of-course both India and USA will come to defend, then suerly you will be big looser
Material benefit is not everything. It is better to protect oneself and be poor than be defenceless and rich.

Should Afghanistan become a wealthy and stable country they would NEVER allow daal khor Pakistanis to come and work there as anything but servants.

TMA... I agree... We were morons. We were short sighted.
Time is right to put things back in motion.

Too many fantasies about U.S coming to the rescue, yes they and you will help afghans and in the end they will give you Kashmir on a plate.

When you wake up from your fantasy dreamland you will also realise before that happens, you will be vaporised.

Afghanistan becoming Uae... Thts like Lahore becoming paris.
Not gonna happen

Time is ripe to send the afghan filth from our land back to the shit hole it came from.
There was a time I volunteered social work in their camps and localities. I literally worked my *** off for providing them clean drinking water and vaccination to their young ones. I abhor my action now. We welcomed these morons with open arms and showed them the meaning of hospitality on a practical front and these A-holes (majority of them) have come back to bark and bite at the same hand that was feeding them for decades.
I call them narrow minded self centered thankless leech. We fed these leech our blood and now they are after every drop of it.

Reported!!

Cursing and obscenities show the little sorry man you are. Where is the MOD @Horus to ban these trolls ?

Afghanistan becoming Uae... Thts like Lahore becoming paris.
Not gonna happen

Actually Afghans are pretty entrepreneurial in nature, if you look at them how they have flourished in the gulf and outside of Afghanistan, what is needed to turn Afghanistan into another success story is a savvy political leadership at the top. I believe we have such person in terms of Ashraf Ghani. Be optimistic my friend :)

Optimism and Afghanistan as a country are like opposite ends of the world. You don't need an outsider to kill the dreams.

We can have only few legal entry points so trade and flow of people goes on but the present setup is messed up
True but how will the entry points be enforced. A wall is not the solution nor do we have enough manpower to cover the border.

True but how will the entry points be enforced. A wall is not the solution nor do we have enough manpower to cover the border.
There are heavy points and weak points we can have stricker control on heavyily used points and light fencing on not so frequently used points an open border is smuggling and drug lords paradise

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom