ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Finally Javed Hashmi Apologizes to PTI Workers and Admits Imran Khan Was Right

Baghi to Daghi to what now?
Wahabi ? Shatabi ? Murghabi?

for me he is a waste of space and irrelevant as far as National politics are concerned.

he should spend time with his grand children and get medication.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Mate.

Agree with you 100 %.....

no he walked in the dirt for a while and now went thru the PTI bathroom and now saaf shafaf once again
Ab jab pti key khilaf tab jamhoriyat ka alambardar jub haq mein to isi ka agent ?

Ab jab pti key khilaf tab jamhoriyat ka alambardar jub haq mein to isi ka agent ?

did he say the samething when he left PTI and he said "Nawaz sharif was right all along about PTI, and Nawaz sharif is my true leader," but he was given anything by PMLN because PMLN dont lick their spit, PTI would definitely will

This is so called Politician... with 30 40 years of EXPERIENCE!

Jo shaks eek New political identity ko nahi samaj sakha... uskay saath rah kar b nahe samaj saka uskay khelaaf boo lkar b nahi samaj sakha .. ub usay mafi maang kar b na samaj saka... usko agar ye koom politician boolti hey tu WAQAYE NAWAZ SHARIF is mulk ka PM hey aur RAHAYGA!

did he say the samething when he left PTI and he said "Nawaz sharif was right all along about PTI, and Nawaz sharif is my true leader," but he was given anything by PMLN because PMLN dont lick their spit, PTI would definitely will
Um actually they did and if he got elected they even had plans to offer him a ministry but isi succeded in suppresing civilians again

No sir.....now it's too late...It won't help you other than reducing some of the guilt...but that's it.

Um actually they did and if he got elected they even had plans to offer him a ministry but isi succeded in suppresing civilians again

Yar chore do ISI ko, jasey yeh politician bohot bholey hain

Yar chore do ISI ko, jasey yeh politician bohot bholey hain
Bhai Nawaz league kay payrokaar hamesha ISI ko he blame kartey hain jub unki dum par koi paon rakh jaye beghairti daikho Mehran gate mein bhe unka he naam hey

Back
Top Bottom