What's new

Fifty Muslim scholars issue fatwa against Taliban

Thank you !! ??

for showing us the sectarian angle to an otherwise educational debate ??

Well its in the history and history is a subject which most Wahhabi's don't like to discuss about cause it unfolds the truth :azn:. Anyways I am not against you and any of other Wahhabi's supporters but its a matter of fact I learn it from history. So talking history is educating each other whether its about sectarian or any thing else ... Its always unfold truth ... So we must face it ...

ALLAH says:

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves. Indeed Allah is to you ever Merciful. (An-Nisaa 4-29)

And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allah is easy. (An-Nisaa 4-30)

Hadith.

On the authority of Jundub ibn Abdullah (may ALLAH be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of ALLAH (peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him) said:

"There was amongst those before you a man who had a wound. He was in [such] anguish that he took a knife and made with it a cut in his hand, and the blood did not cease to flow till he died. ALLAH the Almighty said: 'My servant has himself forestalled Me; I have forbidden him Paradise.'[Bukhari]

It is clear that suicide is forbidden in Islam. However suicide bombers are promised Jannat & the Houris by the TTP. Isn’t this in direct contradiction of Quran & Sunnah?

So much for the TTP following Sharia? Why only 50 and not all of the scholars joining in condemnation of the suicide bombers?

^^ You believe TTP perpetrators or sucide bombers, know all what you just described above?

I bet, they cannot describe the meaning of Islam.

So.. no need to burn your blood in-vain.... leave the job to professionals, who will inherit Rehman Malik.

All these murghi munchers celebrated the killing of Salman Taseer, they defended Mumtaz Qadri and led procession in his support. These beardos are as dangerous to the civilized world as all those adherents of shaitaan ir rajeem hiding in their caves and planning more suicide attacks in Imambargahs and destruction of girls schools...

Back
Top Bottom