What's new

Fifa Soccor WorldCup (Germany 2006)

melb4aust

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The world cup has reached to its amazing stage and on its peak. Most of the big guns have already qualified for the next round, which is the knockout stage.
  1. England vs Ecuador
  2. Portugal vs Netherlands (Big one)
  3. Germany vs Sweden (Big game)
  4. Argentina vs Mexico
  5. Italy vs Australia
  6. Brazil vs Ghana
Group G and H are still to decide. What do you recommend outtaa these games, who's gonna win:bat: , any possible upset. Note No 2 & 3 are the big games.
My recommendations are the teams in blue to qualify. Brazil is the hot favourite to win the world cup, Argentina runners-up.

A.Rahman said:
Here is my EQ:

Brazil + Germany = final.

Yeah ur right, but you can't neglect argentina's presence as well.

melb4aust said:
Yeah ur right, but you can't neglect argentina's presence as well.

Argentina peaked too early,there fprm wil;l run out by the time they are into the knockouts

On the other hand u can see the samba stars [eaking rt thru the knock out stages.

Anyways im happy for my fav star Ronaldo.....mothr*****r pele and pres of brazil will atleast shut up now.

France and Switzerland has also qualified after having an interesting battles Tongo and Koreans.

Old guns have done it. Patrick Viera and Thiery Henry took france into the next round. Hakin Yaokine has also played well for Swiss.

This is going to be very interesting. Soccor's gonna rock:woot: now.

GERMANY vs ARGENTINA

Raise your bets, Get ready for some real action tonite!!!:woot:

BRAZILout, there is nothing more to say:cry: ........except Good Bye Soccor:embarassed: from me till next 4 yrz.

Well the winner will be a European team, I hope its Portugal.

melb4aust said:
BRAZILout, there is nothing more to say:cry: ........except Good Bye Soccor:embarassed: from me till next 4 yrz.
Cant believe it that Brazil lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:embarassed:

Yeah after all this, my best wishes are with Portugal now, i would really like them to win. But not Germany, they look very over proud.

ITALY WON! 2-0!!!!.

JUST WATCHED IT 1 MIN AGO!!:cheers:

I'm putting my money on Portugal now. Don't want french to win tonite.

And just lost my bet.
France beat Portugal by 1-0 to secure final berth. :cry:

Italiano vs French (FINAL).

Now we need some votings, who is gonna win:D ...

I dont woudnt like france to win, but from my pint of view they are still favourits to win. In the last gam with portugal , Portugal actually played much more better than france, still lost the game. Bad Luck!!!!:embarassed:

Back
Top Bottom