What's new

FIFA Rankings: At 96, India above Canada, Iraq, Finland

http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/teams/country=ind/men/matches/index.html#year2017

Can check other years too.

For 2017 results:

IND 3 - 2 Cambodia
IND 1 - 0 Myanmar
IND 2 - 0 Nepal
IND 1 - 0 Kyrgyzstan

No one is saying India is a top Asian team, but we are making progress. No one even interested in playing Pakistan since 2015, why is that?

http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/teams/country=pak/men/matches/index.html#year2015

Because Pakistan is not competitive, but judging by the teams India plays to score points, neither is India i am afraid. Short cut is not the answer to everything.

If Pakistan had invested in the soccer, Pakistan would have been regular by now. Most of talents in Balochistan is amazing and undiscovered. Like the raw talents in Pakistan cricket team, they are no different either in soccer. Unfortunately, Pakistan only could afford to invest on the cricket which is shame because if Pakistan invested on soccer, Pakistan had the resources to field the competitive unlike India due to geographical advantage.

Pakistan is mixture of states where the popularity and talents are divided between cricket and soccer, yet only cricket is being invested which is shame. Even for cricket, PSL was late entry to the game. About time, soccer should be given similar dedication since the untapped resources are already there and waiting for opportunity to showcase their talents.

Because Pakistan is not competitive, but judging by the teams India plays to score points, neither is India i am afraid. Short cut is not the answer to everything.

If Pakistan had invested in the soccer, Pakistan would have been regular by now. Most of talents in Balochistan is amazing and undiscovered. Like the raw talents in Pakistan cricket team, they are no different either in soccer. Unfortunately, Pakistan only could afford to invest on the cricket which is shame because if Pakistan invested on soccer, Pakistan had the resources to field the competitive unlike India due to geographical advantage.

Pakistan is mixture of states where the popularity and talents are divided between cricket and soccer, yet only cricket is being invested which is shame. Even for cricket, PSL was late entry to the game. About time, soccer should be given similar dedication since the untapped resources are already there and waiting for opportunity to showcase their talents.
I believe if Pakistan football team had funds they would easily make in top 25 countries. Bus funds nhi hai :D.

I am sure ,we will better the rankings further ,India football league has done good for us.

Did not know Indian football team is in top 100! Congrats!

congrats to supa pawa reaching 96 position:woot:

time for big celebration and a must national holiday in india really big achievement:victory::bounce::cheers::lol:

Its Superpower, not supa pawa, you illiterate!

Back
Top Bottom