What's new

FIA Places Special Branch Officer Working for R&AW Under Arrest.

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Special branch police officer working as RAW agent arrested.
771843_5184651_fia-1_updates.jpg

sdf.png

771843_6069341_%DB%B1%DB%B6%DB%B7%DB%B8%DB%B9%DB%B0%DB%B9_updates.jpg

وفاقی تحقیقاتی ایجنسی(ایف آئی اے) کے انسداد دہشت گردی ونگ نے کراچی میں بھارتی خفیہ ایجنسی کی موجودگی پر کارروائی کی جہاں سے را کے لیے کام کرنے والا سپیشل برانچ کا اے ایس آئی گرفتار کر لیا گیا۔ایف آئی اے کے مطابق گرفتار ملزم اے ایس آئی مصور نقوی بھارتی خفیہ ایجنسی کے سلیپر سیل کا اہم رکن ہے،ملزم ایئرپورٹ پر سرویلنس یونٹ میں ڈیوٹی کرتا تھا۔
بھارتی خفیہ ایجنسی کے6 جاسوس پہلے بھی گرفتار کیے جاچکے ہیں جبکہ ایف آئی اے کا بتانا ہے کہ کراچی پولیس کا ایک افسر پہلے بھی گرفتار کیا جا چکا ہے اور گرفتار ملزموں سے تحقیقات کیلئے جے آئی ٹی بھی بنائی گئی ہے۔
ایف آئی اے کے مطابق گرفتار ملزم مصور نقوی کا تعلق ایم کیوایم لندن سے ہے۔ایف آئی اے کے مطابق ملزم 1991میں سندھ پولیس میں بھرتی ہوا،محمود صدیقی کی ہدایت پر ملزم کو رقم فراہم کی جاتی تھی، گرفتار ملزم 2008 میں را کی ٹریننگ کے لیے انڈیا بھی جاچکا ہے۔ایف آئی اے کا کہنا ہے کہ ملزم ایئرپورٹ پر دہشت گردوں کی آمدورفت میں سہولت کاری بھی کرتا تھا اور ٹارگٹ کلنگ، دہشت گردی کی کارروائیوں میں بھی ملوث ہے۔

Last edited:
Most likely he was hired by Zardari and like any Zardari dog, he lived his life as a tyrant, stealing and abusing while feeding on tax payers contributions.
Most likely.

Just like some are hired by senior Sharif-kutta. They're all cut out from the same cloth. Stealing and abusing while feeding on tax payers contributions is common in these two parties.

after the banning of sinds nationalist parties more raw undercover agents who without peepee/mqm nexus couldn't be installed in such places are being nabbed. In my view this is done because india is going to flare up violence and protest against Diamer Basha dam in sindh and we have already seen faux commies doing it. so the message here is.

THE DAM WILL BE BUILT.

Make an example out of him, put his head on a pike and let his corpse rott. Traitors like him have cost our country too many innocent lives.

after the banning of sinds nationalist parties more raw undercover agents who without peepee/mqm nexus couldn't be installed in such places are being nabbed. In my view this is done because india is going to flare up violence and protest against Diamer Basha dam in sindh and we have already seen faux commies doing it. so the message here is.

THE DAM WILL BE BUILT.

100%. Indian dhotis are wet after China and Pakistan are moving ahead with dam construction. Time has come to flush the traitors from all ranks and positions. Parade these bastards on patriotic media channels. There needs to be a witch hunt against traitors. Corona has provided a good opportunity to focus on treacherous commies and seperatists.

I hope more mofo working for india are nabbed and more and more dams are built.

Well, any one who has committed treason should be treated with heavy hand.
Colour, Race, Ethnicity doesn't matter.

Fact is MQM's goons were planted in different departments in Sind, during "Kala Saand" control over Karachi.
He seems to be one of them.

Why it took Pakistan so long to nab people who went to India to be trained by RAW!!!

Last edited:
Why it took Pakistan so long to nab people who went to Indian to be trained by RAW!!!

Because leaders like Nawaz Sharif were in bed with the enemy. He was a business partner of Modi for goodness sake. When the front door is left open by the owner of the house the thief has easy access. Don’t be surprised if we catch many more in years to come. Jadhav is probably the tip of iceberg.

Because leaders like Nawaz Sharif were in bed with the enemy. When your front door is left open by the owner of the house the thief has easy access.
A serious question must be addressed: why do we have so many traitors in our country?

A serious question must be addressed: why do we have so many traitors in our country?

Because we allowed monsters to grow. After partition we should have taken the right steps to introduce strict laws. We should have abolished colonial remnants. We should have built institutions that work for the state and not against the state. Look at each province in Pakistan today. We have a bunch of separatists poking the almighty state. Twitter warriors are agitating the state. How is this even possible? Surely there are foreign actors aiding such malignant forces, but the state should have ultimate control. I don’t see this because the state never built a proper foundation.

This is my main beef with the state and armed forces. You allow monsters to grow. When they become powerful they start challenging the writ of the state. When you grab the monster by its neck during infancy you can deal more effectively.

Last edited:

For very simple reason my brother.

They get away with it.

Which bags another question you may ask, "Why they get away with it"!!

To answer that question I will add my oft repeated saying" Pakistani men have no balls".

Back
Top Bottom