What's new

FGFA vs J-XX

obviously, many intelligence angencies know such a plane is under development. The appearance of this plane is not the top secret and also hard or even impossible to keep it as a secret. As i think, the most sensitive things are the other parameters to guess its performance

Another question jumping in my mind if China is not interested to show properly her military eqipment which are so called starwar technology so why China allow people to take pics and why they allow to go near to the base and another question why these base's near population ? if China want to hide her military stuff ???

Totally out of logic...

Without going into details whether pics are real or not (i believe some are real for sure others are doctored) JXX was destined to be tested in 2011 as per my info but early leaks suggest the confidence of Chinese in it. Pics follow a similar pattern to the j-10, jf-17, j-15, j-11, wz-10. All were grainy initially till they got more pixels and proved to be real. Typical Chinese style. :)

i just clear that image in photoshop take a look.

ss1xo.jpg

Sir you still haven't changed your mind about the pictures being fake?

i believe on this aircraft but i dont believe on image before but now my mind bit change now image look bit more real :P

PS: remember i am more happy with this beast because it will open door for Pakistan Airforce > 5th Generation as well :) because USA is not trusted friend (so forget about F35) second is Russia so access to Russian hardware is also complicated in current situation so China is the only source from where Pakistan Army/Air force/Navy fulfill thr requirements.

Also believes that Pakistan is the only country in future and still who have opportunity to get more advance technology from china in military hardware i think IMO China will not sell this or any hi-tech aircraft to any country except Pakistan just like Isreal-US.

YVs5N.jpg

siegecrossbow-albums-possible-j-xx-picture4278-27-123076-8faa17a5722810f.jpg

Number 2001 on the nose.

Last edited:

http://dc263.*******.com/img/OdqOklWR/0.9539623971367018/MiG15_China_7.png

MiG-15 The Director's Cut -

here this star is labelled as chinese in 1950s??

MiG-15 bis - Chinese Air Force 1953

MiG15_China_7.png

Shenyang FT-2 - Chinese Air Force 1955

MiG15_China_8.png

Shenyang J-2 - Chinese Air Force 1953

MiG15_China_5.png

MiG-15 bis - Soviet Air Force 1955

MiG15_USSR_4.png

MiG-15 bis - North Korean Air Force 1953

MiG15_North_Korea_1.png

Last edited:
the middle five-pointed star emblem represent all PLA services,i don't think AF will be the only customer of J20,probably navy also invested in this program

I disagree.The J20 is a heavy fighter focusing on air superior.Its just too heavy for a Chinese aircraft carrier which will be mostlikely around 6,5000 tons.The navy will require a multirole stealth fighter,lighter and enhanced on air to ground.Plus the SAC already worked on the J15.I think the SAC will get the navy stealth fighter contract.Rumors said the SAC is working on a double engine stealth mulitirole fighter,that could be the future one for the navy,but its still a big question marker.Anyway,we had the J15 now,maybe the navy stealth fighter is not that urgent.

Back
Top Bottom