What's new

Felt insulted, humiliated standing in court for first time, reveals Pervez

392932_438711612881345_1232253957_n.jpg

181078_438709052881601_1157489049_n.jpg

Does he think he is above the law?
No, he doesn't think that.

That's why he said the below in the same interview:

“But then I started thinking to myself that I have been saying that everyone is equal in the eyes of law. So I thought to myself, well, I have been saying this. The law applies to me also. So may be, would be upset for other - that you yourself got involved,” said the former military ruler.

When asked if he trusted the judicial system, Musharraf said one has to face all the consequences.

I have said that already in this thread in case you missed it. Taking a few quotes from an interview and sensationalising it deliberately fails to provide the wider context of what he was saying.

How is it possible that all defaulters are running for elections... and a former President is explaining about lal Mosque!

He should feel humiliated specially after that shoe throwing!

It's beyond criminal minds to understand how does an innocent feels standing in court for a crime he may not have committed. !!

While those who hold themselves as above the Constitution are the ones showering rose petals on an unruly law enforcement officer who emptied a clip of a Kalashnikov into a government official in broad daylight

Sets a good precedent anyways for those who perhaps hold scores of court cases against them inside and outside the country

So if the former General is answerable to the court, how about the others (IE NRO walas)

This man deserves to become the president of pakistan once again.

Good , get used to real World. Army service and a General's life followed by 10 years of Dictatorship can play havic with a man's head. Such people start believing their own BS about how great they are. Now he has to earn the respect in a real world. Let us see how great he is and how well he fares. I wish him luck.

Don't know why everyone is bitching.

Get Zardari or NS in court.

Will that happen?

Regardless of the fact that evidence against them is out in the open for corruption?

Nope.

So the man has the balls to go to court and the PTI fanboys start foaming at the mouth.

:rolleyes:

if Paksitan as a nation is succesful in hanging musharraf! i am hopeful this country will progress and become great! BUT sadly he will also go free like the zardaris,sharifs & Altaf hussains before him!

in pakistan even clear cut sharukh jatoi type criminals are set free usually! sadly no one ever get's convicted or hanged!

It would be interesting if a Pakistani poster could start a thread on life before the Musharraf and after the Musharraf era. What was Pakistan like before and after his rule ? Economically was it more progressive? All that most people seem to discuss about him is Kargil and his overthrow of democracy. Would Pakistan have been a more stable state if then General Musharraf did not overthrow the democratically elected government ?

It's beyond criminal minds to understand how does an innocent feels standing in court for a crime he may not have committed. !!

It happens everyday. Do you think every man in court in the world is criminal. That is why evidence is produced so that an innocent man can prove his innocence. If he is truly innocent he should have no problem.

Let me tell you his true thinking. Its just psychological that a person who listened to nobody for ten years and was answerable to no man is now being treated like a common MAN. The thinking is called the "how the mighty have fallen" syndrome. It,s human nature my friend.

HE should not feel insulted and humiliated as its not an insult standing in front of the court. You have charges placed upon you then you give evidence and prove yourself innocent. the world doesn't go with your finger anymore Musharraf.

I am glad the courts are doing this. With the fake degree cases and calling him to court is a good step by our Azad courts. He has charges upon them and if he fails to refute them then he wont just be ineligible for election, he may even face jail time. Hats off to our chief justice.

becarefull green brigade is there to shoot anyone throwing anything on him, dont die in a waste!

Two words lawyers force Lawyers have gotten very very powerful and its wise for musharraf to let go of his useless pride and not mess with them. Statements like this will only make his already precarious position more worse. They should just stay chill and ignore this.

Oh and expect alot more jutti,s and something tells me the third one may hit. he dodged two and thirds the charm.

Back
Top Bottom