What's new

Fearless devotees perform dhamaal at Lal Shahbaz Qalandar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sufi shrines are haraam and stupid.
There is no logic in them

These stupid sufi shrines will go away with education, not with blowing them up.

Stupid terrorists.
Mosques are haraam and stupid.

These stupid mosques will go away with education, not with blowing them up.

Stupid terrorists.

I'm against the murderers.

I'm also against sufi shrines and darbar crap as well.

I didn't utter any profanities, why dont you moderate?
Or should I use profanities as well?
And where did I accuse you of being with murderers?
As for my moderating, it really is kind of you to instruct me, but what is it you do, and why don't you get about that business rather than passing worthless judgements?

Mosques are haraam and stupid.

These stupid mosques will go away with education, not with blowing them up.

Stupid terrorists.
You said something utterly wrong.

I'm talking about sufi shrines, masoleums, and darbars.

And where did I accuse you of being with murderers?
As for my moderating, it really is kind of you to instruct me, but what is it you do, and why don't you get about that business rather than passing worthless judgements?
Sufism is just an innovation.
Is there sufism in the orthodoxy of Islam???

All members, keep the slurs, swearing and insults to a minimum please.

What business is it of yours what it is to others? Mind your own faith, and let others mind theirs. Unless somehow God himself has asked you to intervene on his behalf.

all i can say, it more older then 18th century shrine destroying religion you follow.

Abdul wahab the founder of saudi version of islam and his followers can go kill themselves.

A hardcore extremist whose followers attacked Mecca didnt spread Islam in subcontinent, sufi saints and mystics did.

And who are you to call it haram? a saudi taut at max.

What is sin in sufism? Which essentially is what most Pakistanis are, and not wahabis.

Revering Saints and Sufis is our heritage,culture and our tolerant and peaceful Islam.

Not hardcore,terroristic brand spread by some dirtbag from arabia named abdul wahab and his crownies whom saudi monarchs made deals with to protect their seat of power.

Well, it's not possible to cower down such folks with a blast here and there, and killing women and children. I think this is the best message given to the nerve centers - nothing's gonna work. It's a time to panic for them!!!!

Sufism has been around long enough to actually become native to Pakistan, Salafism and Wahhabism really are innovations, cultural and religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom