What's new

FBR jacks up property valuation rates in range of 100-600%

i still struggle to believe that one can buy a house in Pindi for that amount. Old worn out cars sell for more than that and people struggle to buy that.

yes there are some results for that price.
what is fbr evaluation for tax on it? how can i find out?
they are far away FBR taxes will not apply on that registry intaqal sir . you should check location they are very far sir

people whom are chanting here are unaware of situation .

lets talk with fact FBR increased B-17 valuation 55000pkr per square yard . and as per FBR 8 marla (242 yards) plot worth 1 crore 31 lakh PKR

now here is market value people ready to sale plots on 60 to 80 lakhs why the hell people pay tax of 1 crore 31 lakhs PKR when the plot worth is just 65 to 80 lakhs ? FBR is asking to pay double taxes of value . its pure stupid . its like suzuki walas to pay tax of corrola . or corrola owners to pay tax of prado .

View attachment 800356

View attachment 800357

please educate yourself on this matter before wah wah sir
The intention was right but execution was horrible this will just die in court

they are far away FBR taxes will not apply on that registry intaqal sir . you should check location they are very far sir

so they are good investment opportunity? i like how people are building commercial buildings on land prime for irrigation. this is genius beyond human intellect

so they are good investment opportunity? i like how people are building commercial buildings on land prime for irrigation. this is genius beyond human intellect
no they are not investment . they are just small economical homes for poor so at evening they have a shelter a home a place where they go and sleep . about agri land its now banned .

no they are not investment . they are just small economical homes for poor so at evening they have a shelter a home a place where they go and sleep . about agri land its now banned .

Commuting from here to any work place is a nightmare.

What's the average commute time and cost in the country?

Back
Top Bottom