What's new

FBI Mole Banned by Mosque – 'Because He was Too Extreme'

Give me a break... you are smarter than this. You know full well that all nations have security organizations that monitor groups of all sorts.

But I understand it was a nice moment to take another jab at the U.S.

"LOOK, LOOK, the USA isn't free like they say!" :rolleyes:

Speaking of North Korea... it's a good thing China intervened. Otherwise, the glorious, free, prosperous and industrious North, full of free-thinking people, might look like the evil South in sociological and economic aspects. Thank God that didn't happen!

YOU ARE FULL OF SHI_ CHOGY.

TRY TO DO THIS IN A SYNAGOGUE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

AMERICA HAS TURNED INTO A FULL BLOWN " ISLAMOPHOBE " NATION, PURE AND SIMPLE.

:hitwall::angry::angry::angry::angry::hitwall::

That's why I don't trust these uber arabized Muzlums on this board - and that's why I refer to them as police informants - As soon as you hear the borg like Islam will..", it's more than likely a police informant hoping you will agree and then you will be invited to ever more radical comments, once you are in, and traced, entered in to a database, and of course it will be the family who will suffer.

That's why I don't trust these uber arabized Muzlums on this board - and that's why I refer to them as police informants - As soon as you hear the borg like Islam will..", it's more than likely a police informant hoping you will agree and then you will be invited to ever more radical comments, once you are in, and traced, entered in to a database, and of course it will be the family who will suffer.

The bad news is, the CIA reads your email. The good news is reads all your email.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHI_ CHOGY.

TRY TO DO THIS IN A SYNAGOGUE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

AMERICA HAS TURNED INTO A FULL BLOWN " ISLAMOPHOBE " NATION, PURE AND SIMPLE.

:hitwall::angry::angry::angry::angry::hitwall::

Ohhh Kay.

Antidepressants-And-Weight-Loss.jpg

Try WHAT in a synagogue? Infiltration?

First of all, I am not in favor of heavy-handed government organizations like the FBI doing this. Secondly, it wasn't a gang of zionists who murdered my countrymen in the decade leading up to 9-11. I know you think it was... but the facts say otherwise.

This story just proves how sad the USA has fallen to.

I guess you are not well aware of the situation ... This is nothing new.. it has been happening since ever.

Non Muslims from Britain and india had served as imams of mosques in Pakistan and i'm pretty sure it still happens.

First of all, I am not in favor of heavy-handed government organizations like the FBI doing this. Secondly, it wasn't a gang of zionists who murdered my countrymen in the decade leading up to 9-11. I know you think it was... but the facts say otherwise.

Was it my countrymen or Pushtoons responsible for sept. 11?

Take my advice run a demo. of sept. 11. hit an aircraft with some to be demolished building and see if it collapse or not.

I have posted another article on this subject to start a new thread. "FBI CounterIntelPro Ops against Muslims"

Ohhh Kay.

Antidepressants-And-Weight-Loss.jpg

Try WHAT in a synagogue? Infiltration?

Are you sure that the damned ZIONIST were not behind this conspiracy.

Are you sure MOSSAD was not behind those terrorist.

Did you not see the footage on the 5 Israeli Movers who were caught high fiving and taking pictures of the towers as they were coming down. Why were these guys whisked out of the country within days. What was FBI afraid to find out about them. One of my dear friends sister died in the World trade buildings collapse so this act of unimaginable brutality is a little too close for me.

You should invesitgate what the New York Firefighters are saying about this being an INSIDE job.They swear that the Buildings Imploded from inside out with controlled explosions. Why are their statements being discounted. The terrorist were just patsies who did not know who had actually planned the whole operation.

The govt. went out of the way to dispose of the evidence. All the steel from WORLD TRADE TOWERS was sold to an Asian country within weeks. In the USA such materials are kept as evidence in a murder of 1 person. Here more than 3000 Citizens were brutally murdered, so what was Government's compulsion to dispose of this evidence so fast. We have a huge country and had plenty of space to store such materials and this makes me mad. Our government lies to us routinely and this fact is not lost of many of us Americans.

MAY GOD BLESS MY BEAUTIFUL AMERICA. :usflag::usflag::angry::angry::usflag::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom