What's new

FBI accuses wealthy parents, including celebrities, in college-entrance bribery scheme

It is good for u.s adversaries that they not recognize negative things in their country as it will lead to self destructiom without others effort

Ok.. well you have a very good weekend, and may the force be with you

Here is a great example of how you can get your kids into a great college without paying bribes or breaking the law....if only I had $70 million.

Dr. Dre Deletes Gloating USC Post After $70M Donation Backlash

Hip-hop legend Dr. Dre deleted an Instagram post Sunday night that gloated about his daughter getting into the University of Southern California “on her own,” soon after fans slammed him over his and Jimmy Iovine’s $70 million donation to the school.

In a thinly veiled reference to the college cheating scandal that ensnared actress Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman, Dr. Dre posted a photo of himself and his daughter, Truly Young, on Sunday, alongside the caption “My daughter got accepted in USC all on her own. No jail time!!!” In her own now-deleted posts cited by InTouch,

Truly wrote on her Instagram story that “All my hard work paid off. I’m going to film school. I’m really just the happiest girl in the world.” But fans quickly clapped back at the pair, pointing out Dre’s 2013 donation, and the resulting USC Jimmy Iovine and Andre Young Academy for Arts, Technology ,and the Business of Innovation. “All on her own? These schools know which students have rich/famous parents,” one user wrote, according to InTouch. “I’m sure they knew about your donation. Why would they turn down a kid whose dad donated $70 million?”

Back
Top Bottom