What's new

Fazlur rehman leaves press conference leaving maryam alone.

Mr 10% percent has backstabed Godfather league big time, it was a fatal mistake by Godfather to trust Daku Zardari, Khawaja Asif was saying before he didn't trust Zardari and PPP have achieved more than what they wanted from PDM, nothing new here dirty politics of Pakistan was a disaster from day one, since the status quo parties came into being.

Zardari is a big game player. PTI is number one threat to JUI F and PML N. At the moment Zardari just needs to make some noise and then use blackmail tactics, just how MQM always used to blackmail PPP in order to stay in power or even relevant.

If Pakistan can get another political party which is patriotic then it would be forever bye bye to PML N, PPP, PML Q. JUI F and JI have alot of foot soldiers so they will continue to be here. PSP was another option but they don't seem to have enough support at the moment. ANP, PMAP and a few other small parties are clear traitors.

I believe the other 9 parties should resign.
Of course their seats will be filled by PTI/establishment c team as we are witnessing their A team preform miserably, will fill the gaps.
This will lead to even more public resentment against the establishment, PTi and ppp.
The establishment needs PTI to complete 5 years so it will happen.
The other parties need to show they are not party to this extremely manipulated political débâcle.
In 2023 if true people's representative are not allowed a hell will break loose.

I believe the other 9 parties should resign.
Of course their seats will be filled by PTI/establishment c team as we are witnessing their A team preform miserably, will fill the gaps.
This will lead to even more public resentment against the establishment, PTi and ppp.
The establishment needs PTI to complete 5 years so it will happen.
The other parties need to show they are not party to this extremely manipulated political débâcle.
In 2023 if true people's representative are not allowed a hell will break loose.

LOL I can sense your frustration. Hell will only be break on PMLN/PDM heads infact all did/and in progress.

LOL I can sense your frustration. Hell will only be break on PMLN/PDM heads infact all did/and in progress.
It's not frustration. The reality is
1 2018 election was manipulated

If ik who has power in the centre and in Punjab through Usman Buzdar and KPk through Mahmood khan had governed properly and improved things nationally for people's betterment, then the manipulation would have been forgotten.

2 since this is possibly the worst administration in history people revert back to 2018 manipulation

Then subsequently the vote of no confidence against the chairman of the upper house was manipulated, then in by elections PTI has done badly as the public are fed up of them.
The election in Duska proved that there is total fraud in the election process.
Finally the senate election now, showed that the person in charge disregarded the results and gave victory to the PTI candidate.
In this environment it might be sensible to disassociate from the political mele.
PTI are enough to destroy themselves but unfortunately this has repurcutions for the country,but if the selectors who are clearly all powerful want this, let it be
I now understand most posters are prepubescent school drop outs so it is hard for them to understand simple things
I hear the weather is warmer, has Dev Anand swapped the burger van for an ice cream van

Mugha personally itni kisi cheez ki khushi nahi jitni is harami diesel mullah ka zaleel hona ki ha. Allah pak isa aisa he zaleel.o.khawar farmai

Khota Biryanis are people's true representatives according to Patwaris
2018 election was manipulated
Then how did Biryanis get 13 million votes?
C0D94A5C-94E0-4465-BE57-D4D8CDD007C5.jpeg

If ik who has power in the centre and in Punjab through Usman Buzdar and KPk through Mahmood khan had governed properly and improved things nationally for people's betterment, then the manipulation would have been forgotten.
So why didn't people forget manipulation of elections in 2013?
2 since this is possibly the worst administration in history
Evidence for that is?
then in by elections PTI has done badly
PTI won two seats in by elections, Patwari, same as Pmln. Is this bad?
The election in Duska proved that there is total fraud in the election process
So how did Pmln win two seats? Why didn't fraud happen over there?
Finally the senate election now, showed that the person in charge disregarded the results and gave victory to the PTI candidate.
Person in charge also disregarded results and gave victory to Gilani instead of Hafeez Sheikh, Patwari

Last edited:
PTI are enough to destroy themselves but unfortunately this has repurcutions for the country,but if the selectors who are clearly all powerful want this, let it be
Country under destruction under PTI
E497F881-090C-4A6B-ADD9-EAF3E8558F96.jpeg
7C0BD3A6-4F64-4156-B15B-1805DB99A5B5.jpeg
A6CB384D-AAD3-43FB-9A5E-169FB105CDA7.jpeg
C84A4B9E-8F36-4E7B-AADF-9E3BB4C47F3F.jpeg

I now understand most posters are prepubescent school drop outs so it is hard for them to understand simple things
At least they are not 40 percent stunted growth Patwaris like you

چکر سب چلا بیٹھے آں۔

خان نوں ترلے پا بیٹھے آں۔

لتر شتر کھا بیٹھے آں۔

پیسے نوں اگ لا بیٹھے آں۔

بوتھی وی لمکا بیٹھے آں

سوچی پئے آن ہن کی کریئے۔

1616006224476.png

that is what maryam said to Maulana.... but reporters were like Maulana sab ye baatien & then towards the end you can hear the last word, Sawaal ye hai....
I misread you, reread then edited reposted deleted :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom