What's new

Fazlur rehman leaves press conference leaving maryam alone.

Abdulrehman 2978

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‏دل کے ارمان آنسوؤں میں بہہ گئے۔ 11 جماعتیں ، 11 ایجنڈے اور 11 کہانیاں۔ لانگ مارچ quick مارچ میں تبدیل ہوگیا۔
PDM کے تمام سوگواران سے اظہار افسوس https://t.co/60NPoF4Veu‎‎‎
20210316_192357.jpg

20210316_192355.jpg

20210316_192354.jpg

People need to go back and check my previous posts. Establishment has already given NRO to both Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. All of this is just a dopi drama to save PPP vote bank. Asifa Zardari will be launch prior to the next elections.

Awam is tired of Establishment games.

Establishment need to decide if they want to support Corrupt mafia or Pakistan.
There is back door talks going on between Zardari and Establishment. Establishment want to give little more power to PTI so Zardari is going to support PTI in senate elections.

Establishment will bring a new political party before next election. They will never allow PTI to get too strong.

Last edited:
People need to go back and check my previous posts. Establishment has already given NRO to both Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. All of this is just a dopi drama to save PPP vote bank. Asifa Zardari will be launch prior to the next elections.
Zardari and Nawaz family is history

Zardari and Nawaz family is history

Bhutto abhi zinda hai 😂

According to Shaheen Sabahi, IK is going to start presenting pending bills in assembly by next week. Let’s see what roll PPP will play.

Last edited:
Bhutto abhi zinda hai 😂

According to Shaheen Sabahi, IK is going to start presenting pending bills in assembly by next week. Let’s see what roll PPP will play.
Ppp corrupt leaders are not getting NRO on corruption cases. Govt can now pass all laws with simple majority. No opposition parties are required.

Ppp corrupt leaders are not getting NRO on corruption cases. Govt can now pass all laws with simple majority. No opposition parties are required.

only in joint sessions, PTI still does not have majority in Senate. My early calculations was incorrect.
Only way to pass any bill from senate if some members of the opposition are intentionally absent from senate session.

Back
Top Bottom