What's new

Fazlullah vows new war in Pakistan

Sharia - For **** sake - stop raping the Islam now , or we will stop you.

It isn't, since Pakistan never 'reared' Fazlullah, nor supported him.

It might be a good question to ask the MMA government running the NWFP at the time though ...

I pointed out discussed that a long time ago during the reign on Musharraf, his friendly parties as these infested criminals were being sheltered or did incubate during that time MMA's power in KPK, MMA should be held accountable or they should clarify.

....:laugh: I didnt know you hate mosquitoes that much...

imagine lashes being given out to mosquitoes... :D

i will be kind to those mosquitos if it comes to people like ***lulla ... i guess better is to lock him in lahore jail leave him with some hard core dungee machars , let them deal with it

He says he is doing this to bring sharia (islamic laws) in pakistan....Why don't u just bring sharia law in pakistan ???after it is a islamic republic...

Then a part of problem will be solved....

PESHAWAR: Afghanistan-based Taliban leader Maulvi Fazlullah, a leading figure in the insurgency, has vowed to return to Pakistan to wage war as the country came under renewed American pressure to tackle militancy.

“We sacrificed our lives, left our homes and villages for the sake of Sharia (Islamic Law) and will do whatever we can to get Sharia implemented in the Malakand region and rest of Pakistan,” Sirajuddin Ahmad, a close adviser, told Reuters, describing Fazlullah’s position.

He was answering written questions submitted by Reuters.

The Taliban threat was issued as US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and top US military and intelligence leaders delivered a tough warning to Pakistan to crack down hard on militant groups, an issue heavily straining ties between the uneasy allies.

Fazlullah was the Taliban leader in Swat Valley, about 100 miles (160 km) northwest of Islamabad, before a 2009 army offensive forced him to flee.

Also known as FM Mullah for his fiery radio broadcasts, he regrouped in Afghanistan and established strongholds, and poses a threat to Pakistan once again, said army spokesman Major-General Athar Abbas.

The Pakistani Taliban, which is separate from but aligned to the Afghan Taliban fighting foreign forces in Afghanistan, has declared war on the Pakistani state for providing support to the US-led war on militants in the region.

Fazlullah vows new war in Pakistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Why???
Is the old one over???

He says he is doing this to bring sharia (islamic laws) in pakistan....Why don't u just bring sharia law in pakistan ???after it is a islamic republic...

Then a part of problem will be solved....

Because the thing he wants to implement is not Islam. So can't help the poor guy with it. Sorry:)

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Another agent gone rogue eh? Sheesh...

Shows you just want to troll and don't know anything about Swat insurgency and this scum. Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom