What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
hey add this also

dekh bhai dekh and vikram betaal

@pakistani member: pls share your fav serials...thanks

My all time favorite serials are like this:-
1) Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai - I still have all episodes in my HD and I watch them occaisonaly.
2) Dekh Bhai Dekh - Amazing comedy
3) DuckTales + Tales spin - as they come back to back :)
4) Surabhi : too knowledgable, Love them
5) Vyomkesh Bakshi: Favorite detective series. I still own all episodes
6) Chandrakanta: I loved them till all unecessary duplicates started popping up
7) Vikram Vetaal: loved stories
8) Kile ka rahasya : favorite horror serial till now.. used to get scare when we were kids
9) Street Hawk : I remember one english serial used to come where hero comes in black dress with black bike does adventure and back on his truck.

10) stone boy : If I am not wrong the name was this of that serial. In this a kid goes on hill and found a stone which gets converted into boy during day time and back to stone after sunset. anyone remember??

11) Fauji: Entry of Shahrukh but moreover that that love Army culture displayed in this serial. I refreshed seeing it again.

12) Shanti: Lol.. I love this serial only because of Mandira Bedi.. hate the serial but love to watch due to her.. teen age crush you know :D

13) Shaktiman: few starting episode.
14) Mahabharat and Ramayan: Cant help, Forced by everyone to watch the same as no one comes out when these serials come. so no games during sunday morning :(

Friends - Best Sitcom EVER

Family Guy - Best Animated Comedy show

OZ - Prison Drama

Suite life of zack and cody/Suite life on Deck

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai - One of the best Indian comedy shows

Khichdi/Instant Khichdi

Hum Paanch

Zabaan Sambhal Ke

And mannnnnnnnny other cartoon series on Cartoon Network

Never watched any series but i like Japanese Animated Movie " the spirited away "

best movie i have ever watched

Awesome... Yup one of my favourites from Studio Ghibli. If you liked that you should also watch Princess Mononoke absolutely awesome anime.

Prison Break:
download%20Prison%20Break%20episodes_0.jpg

24:
24.jpg

Alpha , Bravo Charlie
full%5Cdrama%5Cd_011.jpg

Dhuwan:
dhuwandvd.jpg

To Cool the Atmosphere at PDF We need to bring some lighter Threads too. For that matter I'm creating this one.

Here We'll Discuss the Drama's of PAKISTAN TV Stations and the Pakistani Entertainment would be discussed.

It's gotta be a lighter Thread. No Fights Here Please, for a Change :D

In other words No Indians Here :no: But It's Ok be here but behave good, People :coffee:

My Best Bids are On Bulbalay (Funny Drama) and Parsaa (A Beautiful Romantic Drama) these days.

Get the :argh: Started :no:

Parsa is based on a novel by
I always don't like dramas made on novels there are so many blunders in that which i can't tolerate
I saw Dastan it was good

alpha bravo charlie and dhuwaan hands down :D

and this my fav part

even my nick is drived from the dude in this video, fida jan, beautiful name

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom