What's new

Favourite Bolly wood Actors

Did any of you watched the Sa Re ga Ma pa? when Pakistani singer came to India last time?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Yes I did its sucks man !

man,you think it sucks???!!!.....are you by any chance,above 40,man!!!.....yup i watched saregamapa,our bengali boy won!!!.....the pakistani singer was brilliant too.......there was a hot girl too!

LOL Man, you surely have a flair,

Some of your points were really amazing and creative. I mean dude, chill it's just movie - its make belief my dear. It is supposed to be fun. Do you actually remember what's having fun like??

How is it fun, when you are showing an indian hindu who is beating 10 Pakistani Muslims in Pakistan and abusing Pakistan?
You expect me to be happy watching that hindutva propaganda?

You say Indians make these movies just for consumption in Pakistan where they are viewed solely as a pirated copy, and not for making money in India. I don't know how to counter such argument, when someone makes comment like this one can just put his hand up in air and say - you win this round of "I can make the most stupid comment".

All of your bollywood movies are in Urdu. All Pakistanis can understand your movies, while most Indians need subtitles to understand their own movies. Bollywood makes it propaganda films and feeds that nonsense to our simple-mided Pakistanis like Machoman here.

Surely, you must be against Hollywood movies as well, coz I dont see them being very pro-Pakistan either.

Vertical Limit, a Hollywood movie on K2 was pro-Pakistan and none of the Hollywood movies are anti-Pakistan. Numerous bollywood movies are anti-Pakistan, and still some Pakistanis like Machoman watch this bollywood junk.

I am under 35, I just don't like Javeed akhtar's son, and story was not that great either.

Dude you are talking about 2 series back when Onik wins right, no I am talking about when Mumbai attack happend and they just let one Pakistani singer go just because of the attack.

Omar back on his back Bull Crap again. Dude what you are getting talking like this on this thread. Please move on to next thread and talk over there like that. Please man we all having good time here.
By the way 75-80% pakistani watch indian movie belive it or not. Sorry

Oye omar bhai.....love from India.enjoy.... :D

[url="
- Funny Dance at Bollywood Song (LOL)[/url]

thanks xebex
that was really funny

i did not enjoy bollywood that much ever before

thanks a lot :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it fun, when you are showing an indian hindu who is beating 10 Pakistani Muslims in Pakistan and abusing Pakistan?
You expect me to be happy watching that hindutva propaganda?

All of your bollywood movies are in Urdu. All Pakistanis can understand your movies, while most Indians need subtitles to understand their own movies. Bollywood makes it propaganda films and feeds that nonsense to our simple-mided Pakistanis like Machoman here.

Vertical Limit, a Hollywood movie on K2 was pro-Pakistan and none of the Hollywood movies are anti-Pakistan. Numerous bollywood movies are anti-Pakistan, and still some Pakistanis like Machoman watch this bollywood junk.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

how do you know these things when you don't watch bollywood :cool:
read it in the newspaper ? :)
get some life omar.. don't be a spoil sport..
I know your favorite is johnny lever :lol:

I am under 35, I just don't like Javeed akhtar's son, and story was not that great either.

Dude you are talking about 2 series back when Onik wins right, no I am talking about when Mumbai attack happend and they just let one Pakistani singer go just because of the attack.

oh.....i just watch when our bengali boy participates in such competitions!!!.....man,aneek could sing as hell!....my dadi used to dance to his songs!...lolz....heheheh

even I don't like farhan akhtar as actor, but he's good as a directer
dil chahta hai is among my favorites

It was not favor anyways to put him in middle of competition. But yea he sings very well. But Amanat from Pakistan was good too.

brother omar u need to watch this

:woot: :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom