What's new

FAVORITE ARABIC SONGS / SINGERS

Hey @ZYXW are you planning to go to Imran Qureishi's opeing at the Met (Metropolitan Museum of Arts ) ?

There is a group of Pakistani Professionals from the "Meetup" Group Planning to be there at 10AM this Saturday.

Let us know if you wish to join us at this event ? :smitten:

Helloooo :P Oh I just read this.............would you be there?:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Helloooo :P Oh I just read this.............would you be there?:smitten:

I will if you will . :D

Let us go, what do you say. Throw caution to the wind, eh ? :P

I heard one arabic song that uses the word "Oh Didi didi" alot. Don't know the name??

Yes, Jessica that song is already posted on Page 1 as Post# 2.

I will if you will . :D

Let us go, what do you say. Throw caution to the wind, eh ? :P

Yes, Jessica that song is already posted on Page 1 as Post# 2.

I say, tomorrow seems unlikely because I have to get something done for my sister, but the idea of us meeting up some time soon doesn't. Perhaps lunch some time later this month? Let us go, what do you say. Throw caution to the wind, eh ? ;) lol

But thank you soooo much for the invitation......I am very flattered :P

I say, tomorrow seems unlikely because I have to get something done for my sister, but the idea of us meeting up some time soon doesn't. Perhaps lunch some time later this month? Let us go, what do you say. Throw caution to the wind, eh ? ;) lol

You can come to Texas, and I'll take you out to eat.

Cool. Look forward to it. Sundays work great for me. You can pick the time and the date. :tup:

Razzy I would need snipers in positions if I were to ever meet you haha that's how scared I would be :rofl:

jk jk you come to nyc :P

When I said I would take you, that only meant I would drive.

When it comes to the bill, that's on you. :rofl: :rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom