What's new

Farrukh Habib software update, join IPP

now whole PTI supporters will leave imran and will vote nawazu while singing dirty hafiz zindabad song ? chalo ab to elections karwa do
Asim munir sahab doesn't care what people think

The elections aren't meant for local legitimacy they are meant for international legitimacy just like how mushi was internallionally legitimate or just how elsisi is

Mubarik ho mubarik ho ....LOLLL

@ziaulislam mubarik hoo

Seems they used strong chilli powder while doing chatrool
(Punjab police notoriously hang people outside down use chilli down their *** with stick, seen clinical cases )

They should have learned from fawad Chaudhry (left Earlier) or the chaudry family (leave the country)

Last edited:
Never dispeared or denied bail
Unlike all PTI leaders and journalist who got their software updated old style

Anyway process failed
FB_IMG_1697495262850.jpg

===

What I love about this whole process is precedence

Now we can have chatrool of maryum nawaz in future and of juanid safdar and bilawal without someone crying

So I honestly love what's happening now

Anyway process failed
View attachment 962766

===

Now we can have chatrool of maryum nawaz in future and of juanid safdar and bilawal without someone crying

I am going to be happy the day Hafiz whiskey and Nadeem khusri get a chitrol

Yeh quom Asim jaisa chutia FA fail Genral ka necha lagna ka he qabal ha. Khuddaar or gairatmund hoti to is harami ka bacha ko utha ker bahir phank chuki hoti.
40 ruppa petrol sasta per bhangara daalna walo, Khan ka dor main yeh petrol 140 tha, dollar 170 tha.
Lahore main jaga jaga aik mafroor, isthari, bagaroa mujrim ki tasveerin lagi hui hain. Doob Marna ka maqaam ha hum sub ka lia.

Anyway process failed
View attachment 962766

===

That is the silver lining the nation is hoping for....

Back
Top Bottom