What's new

Family trip abroad ends in ‘bad dream’ as Home Office strands father in Turkey

Seems like the Indian dominated UK government is showing its racist face against black people:-

Racism? Or stupidity for possessing cannabis with intent to distribute while not being a citizen?

"While Twala was given indefinite leave to remain in the UK in 2010, the Home Office was barring him from re-entering Britain because of a 2018 conviction for cannabis possession with intent to supply."

Oh wait, it gets better:

"he had pleaded guilty."

The Hindutva government in the UK is something, isn't it? Trying to be more white than the Brits.
Hindutva gov't in UK is no different then the PDM gov't in Pakistan, both of their strings are controlled by the establishment of their respective countries.

Racism? Or stupidity for possessing cannabis with intent to distribute while not being a citizen?

"While Twala was given indefinite leave to remain in the UK in 2010, the Home Office was barring him from re-entering Britain because of a 2018 conviction for cannabis possession with intent to supply."

Oh wait, it gets better:

"he had pleaded guilty."
Why do you want to piss on their simple joys of India/Hindu bashing with common sense? You are such a killjoy!

Pretty Patel is more white than purebred Anglo-Saxon. 😅😅😅

Why do you want to piss on their simple joys of India/Hindu bashing with common sense? You are such a killjoy!

Right. You are so gullible to buy this nonsense?

Oh wait, it gets better:

"he had pleaded guilty."

This is also fake.

As if I care. :D

All I can do is speak the truth without fear or favor. Only a lucky few achieve that luxury, and it becomes a duty at that point.

As if I care. :D

All I can do is speak the truth without fear or favor. Only a lucky few achieve that luxury, and it becomes a duty at that point.

What truth are you going to speak. Did you negotiate on your negative ratings?

Back
Top Bottom