What's new

Fake supplements being sold as imported on premium price.

What's new?

Any guy in Karachi who is into bodybuilding knows that there are different kinds of protein whey - imported US/EU/Canada ones and local ones. People prefer imported ones even though they are much more expensive. People(some) buy original ones and sell back the big jar to some shopkeepers who put local suppliment into those jars and sell it as imported ones at much higher price. Law enforcement raid these places once in a while, shops get shut and then it goes back to normal routine.

we could make whey protein soo easy
seeing we r fifth in the world in milk production

dhokay baazi main we are #1. I wonder how many other pharmaceuticals do the same.

Greed and lust is the part of human psychology, so 'Get rich quick' ideas attracts us too much. This is also the basics of those businesses companies/Double Shahs which trap us with lucrative and unrealistic returns on investments. We blindly fall into such traps.
Shaheen Chemists were of good reputation but in past, but there were some scandals of fake medicines were surfaced. Now they become 'experienced' in this field and don't care about reputation but money-making.
Soon the public will forget this news and Shaheens will strengthen their business finances with the same tatics.

That's why we should be careful what we consume where we buy from. So, always ask them to show you the certification of those products. This has to do with our health, but if we don't take care of it, who? I am very careful with the supplements I buy; if doctors do not recommend them, I don't buy them. So with these lipotropic mic injections that I was prescribed by my doctor, I take them because I'm on a weight loss diet with supplements. I've already lost 10 lbs, and I like what I see in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom