What's new

Fake Indian Samsung iPhone

i sometimes wonder whether my iPhone4 is a fake....damn thing freezes on me time to time but then again i'm horrible when it comes to taking care of mobile devices

:laugh:

they dont make them like they used to!

Abu Chicha Show off…. Abu Chicha Show off….. Abu Chicha Show off…… Abu Chicha Show off….. Abu Chicha Show off… Abu Chicha Show off… Abu Chicha Show off.

Abu Chicha Show off…. Abu Chicha Show off….. Abu Chicha Show off…… Abu Chicha Show off….. Abu Chicha Show off… Abu Chicha Show off… Abu Chicha Show off.

i didnt realize having a year old Iphone4 was so special.....they made a newer version of my phone months later

i miss my bold blackberry; my fingers are too clumsy for touch screen

can you people make me a copy of that phone? :laugh:

i didnt realize having a year old Iphone4 was so special.....they made a newer version of my phone months later

i miss my bold blackberry; my fingers are too clumsy for touch screen

can you people make me a copy of that phone? :laugh:
Galat jagha pucha aapne, just put up that query in the Chinese threads and you will be flooded.. proceed at your own risk! :lol:

several years back before phones even had colour screen i had some made in China ZTE phone; i actually liked it. The ring tones were cheesy but the menu and features were quite up to date and that phone was a trooper

i drop phones like there's no tomorrow....those older phones were built much stronger

nowdays -- your LCD goes bad and you have to buy expensive repair kits and tools just to fix the god-damn thing (if ur lucky and its only the LCD)

several years back before phones even had colour screen i had some made in China ZTE phone; i actually liked it. The ring tones were cheesy but the menu and features were quite up to date and that phone was a trooper

i drop phones like there's no tomorrow....those older phones were built much stronger

nowdays -- your LCD goes bad and you have to buy expensive repair kits and tools just to fix the god-damn thing (if ur lucky and its only the LCD)
The problem is with iPhones particularly with the glass ans stuff..

I have dropped my Galaxy S2 so many times I cant even remember, it still is good enough.

My new S3 I have not dropped yet but then again I bought it knowing it will be good enough :chilli:

these newer phones u gotta get cases...problem is, i hate cases. They make phones look ugly and it makes them bulkier to put in the pocket

That is true but if you buy a phone like HTC One X with full polycarbonate body, there should not be a need for cases..

The problem is with iPhones particularly with the glass ans stuff..

I have dropped my Galaxy S2 so many times I cant even remember, it still is good enough.

My new S3 I have not dropped yet but then again I bought it knowing it will be good enough :chilli:

man you are spending too much on this electronic goods which in my view is a waste of money.
Besides I seems that you are from a well off family, use your money wisely

the new blackberry bold has a carbon-fiber back....looks very smart

anywayz - all this phones talk....at the end of the day, just need it to make/receive calls and send a few texts and emails. Dont need applications that help me wipe my own arse.

Then go for one advertised on this page, you can run a mini call center here :enjoy:

man you are spending too much on this electronic goods which in my view is a waste of money.
Besides I seems that you are from a well off family, use your money wisely
Hmm i do not know how to react to that, Im not married yet and then again I dont spend much on anything else :)

Middle class dude with a passion for gadgets, will keep in mind your advice!

lolz dude...... Naptool advertises made in china phones only...... ................china phones will come with double battery, double memory slot's... And one spare display....

"It takes quite a bit for a KIRF smartphone to turn our heads these days, but this specimen spotted by one of our readers in an Indian newspaper checked off just enough boxes to get us to take notice. As you can see, the company behind it has merged a fairly faithful iOS knock-off operating system with a device reminiscent of something from Samsung's Galaxy line, but it didn't stop there. You'll also get no less than four SIM card slots and two memory card slots, not to mention an antenna to pull down some free over-the-air TV channels. Specs otherwise remain a bit of a mystery, but those curious enough to find out more can take one home for just over $60."

Keepin' it real fake: four SIMs, two memory card slots, one identity crisis -- Engadget

As far as a cheep copy goes it's not bad. They managed to rip off the Galaxy S2 design and the iPhone UI.

But the funniest thing is that Indians complain about Chinese copies when they are doing it themselves too. :rofl:

Fake Android store spotted in China, includes Apple shop-in-shop -- Engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/30/keepin-it-real-fake-chinese-nokia-n9-makes-but-minor-sacrifice/
http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/25/two-more-fake-apple-stores-spotted-by-officials-in-china-two-ge/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/01/keepin-it-real-fake-because-in-china-even-websites-arent-saf/
please sir, Indian mobile phone companies are micro max,celkon etc... wen it comes to mobile phones , we are two sim slots behind china......where chinese phones will come with 4 sim slots... and Indian mobiles with only 2.....:rofl: vox is made in china phone.....

lolz dude...... Naptool advertises made in china phones only...... ................china phones will come with double battery, double memory slot's... And one spare display....

So I just need to buy another case/shell and I can build another phone. :rofl: :rofl: and maybe gift that to Rusty.

Back
Top Bottom