What's new

Fake/edited sub-titles "Lets cook an American Threat": Imran Khan's audio with Azam Khan leaked by PMLN govt

We will make our own Minutes, Minutes are in my hand; Azam Khan

We will make this conspiracy a reality with the full force of our lungs; Fan Club Youtubers Association.

All the might of the Biqao Media Houses and two bit online trolls like the OP and they still have a egg on their face.

We will make our own Minutes, Minutes are in my hand; Azam Khan

We will make this conspiracy a reality with the full force of our lungs; Fan Club Youtubers Association.

I think you have earned your 10 dollars.

Tell your employers, you do as best you can but lies ultinately have no legs.

images.jpeg-36.jpg

Most important sentence:

We will change in the copy

View attachment 883195
When they present in the meeting. Yes they discussed this then too. The point is that the original text can not be shared as that would allow deciphering of the cipher code. So only a meaning of the text while changing the word is allowed

When they present in the meeting. Yes they discussed this then too. The point is that the original text can not be shared as that would allow deciphering of the cipher code. So only a meaning of the text while changing the word is allowed

Changing nature of a letter is possible with just one word, with just one dot too:

ایک نقطے نے ہمیں محرم سے مجرم کر دیا.
ہم دُعا لکھتے رہے اور وہ دغا پڑھتے رہے

Every sane person knows Niazi’s corrupt & dubious character, there is no need of leaked audios.
and everyone know shareef khndan is pious and emaandar and zardari is frishta!

can anyone please tell these pdm chotyas and geo langoors that your bajwa and his boys accepted receiving that letter ab kis baat ka shor hai fake fake ka!

these noonies are stupid beyond reasonable rates.

he says "anyhow a conspiracy " BUT the subtitles department of noon leak puts wrong subtitles on it!

"lets make it a foreign conspiracy "

to reiterate, IK saying "anyhow a conspiracy " has been translated into "lets make it a foreign conspiracy "!!!

these noonies are stupid beyond reasonable rates.

he says "anyhow a conspiracy " BUT the subtitles department of noon leak puts wrong subtitles on it!

"lets make it a foreign conspiracy "

to reiterate, IK saying "anyhow a conspiracy " has been translated into "lets make it a foreign conspiracy "!!!

Nani media cell™ powered by establishment.

Factory of lies.

Changing nature of a letter is possible with just one word, with just one dot too:

ایک نقطے نے ہمیں محرم سے مجرم کر دیا.
ہم دُعا لکھتے رہے اور وہ دغا پڑھتے رہے

one must always read the responses beneath the lifafa/tokra tweets.

Nani media cell™ powered by establishment.

Factory of lies.
i didn't know nani media cell was a trademark!

Jiyay niazi, yeh sab jhoot boltay hain niazi k khilaf choor dakait salay
but you are pro pdm/noon?

but you are being sarcastic.

there is no letter by maryam lying got caught

massi maryam the enemy of poorpers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom